Chapter 23

I don't own Naruto or the images.

Hotaru P.O.V

I was now on my way to the training ground to meet up with Itachi, since Otou-san was training Sasuke I didn't need to worry about telling him where I was going.

- Hi Itachi-sensei!

- Hi. Let's start your training.

- First I have a question! More like a request really.

- What is it then? – he asked.

- I'm going to fight against a puppet master...could you teach me how to do and use chakra strings so I can create a jutsu?

- Your own jutsu? Fine.

He taught me how to do them and it took me a while though, it's not perfect now but it's enough to do what I want. Now I can try this...

- Now that you know it, what are you going to do with it?

I smiled.

- Watch. – I said to him.

I grabbed some kunais, made the chakra strings and threw them to the trees just like Itachi use to do.

- That's it? I thought it was going to be better Hotaru.

I smirked.

- Just watch.

I send lightning through the chakra strings and burnt the trees.
Itachi looked amused.

- I was thinking of instead of throwing them at trees put them or throw them in the air and move them against the enemy with the lightning attach to them. – I explained.

- Interesting and not bad for a first time creating your own jutsu. So that means your nature is lightning.

- A-Actually...I have all the natures. Otou-san made me do that test on the chakra paper.

- I see. What's the name of this jutsu then?

I smiled.

- Lightning Spikes. – I said.

- It fits. Now...let's see how good you have become during the time I was not around, shall we?

- We shall. – I answered smiling.

The fight took a while and well...I LOST!

- Better...but you still can't defeat me.

- THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU HAVE AN EYE THINGY THAT GIVES YOU POWER TO COPY AND SEE MY ATTACKS!

He smirked, came closer to me and poked my forehead.

- Maybe next time you win. Training is over. See you tomorrow.

I pouted.

- Meany! – I said.

With that I went home, it's been like this for a while but today we went to the middle of the forest near a river.

- Why are we here Itachi-sensei?

- You'll see.

I pouted.

- Now go look for Naruto and train with the person training him for the next days, I'm sure he'll teach something...interesting.

- I wanted to train with you! – I pouted.

He poked my forehead, smiled and said.

- Sorry. I'll see you soon though.

- Fine. – I mumbled and sensed where Naruto was.