Chapter 20 - Part 1

I do not own Naruto or the images!

Hotaru P.O.V

Naruto, Sasuke and I were now in front of the academy waiting for Sakura.

- Sakura-chan you're late. – Naruto said when he saw her.

- Huh...right...sorry guys. Good morning Hotaru.

- Good morning Sakura. – I said smiling...she's still insecure.

- G-Good morning Sasuke. – she said.

- Hn.

I slapped his head and glared at him.

- Good morning. – he said to Sakura.

Naruto and Sakura went ahead of us so I got that opportunity to say something to Sasuke.

- You baka (idiot)! Don't you see Sakura is insecure about this?! Don't be meany! We need to cheer her up...she might be annoying but...if we abandon her we will be worse than scum...she's still our team mate...our friend Sasuke.

- Fine...but just because you ask.

- Thank you!

I gave him a peck on the lips and after that we catch up with Sakura and Naruto. We were now in the second floor and there were lots of people there...I tried to pass but nobody was moving...I'm getting mad...

- GET OUT OF MY FREAKING WAY!!!

People immediately let us pass.

- Thank you. – I said smiling making Naruto and Sasuke sweat drop.

I saw 2 guys in front of a room...301...but we're on the FREAKING SECOND FLOOR! HOW STUPID ARE THESE GUYS?! Suddenly I see a guy getting punched...what the...those 2 seem familiar...hmmm.

- You're taking the Chunnin Exams and you can't even pass us? – one of the guys said.

- Why don't you just give up now before you get hurt. – the other said.

....Those 2......they're getting on my nerves.

- Please let us through we're supposed to go in there. – a girl said.

NO YOU'RE NOT IT'S FREAKING SECOND FLOOR IT'S A DAMN STUPID GENJUTSU! Then the girl went towards them and got punched...THAT'S IT!
I went towards them and said.

- It's not nice doing that to a lady...guys like you make me...how can I put this...angry...maybe I should...I don't know...kill you?

They looked terrified...their faces.........HA!!!!!!!! The guys from the Konoha gates! I sweat dropped.

- Just undo the genjutsu. – I finally said while going towards the girl who got punched.

- Are you okay? – I asked.

- Y-Yeah. Thanks.

I healed her and the guy who got punched too.

- She's right. We're going to the Third floor. – Sasuke said while coming to my side.

- Well, well, well. So you notice the genjutsu huh? – one said.

- Go ahead Sakura tell them. – Sasuke said.

I smiled.

- Huh? – she said.

- Yeah I'm sure you saw it before all of us, after all you do have the sharpest mind and the best analytical skills in our squad. You must have seen this a mile away. – I said smiling.