Chapter 18

I do NOT own Naruto or the images!

Hotaru P.O.V

We've been doing D-rank missions since we got back. I was now about to leave the house when Otou-san asked.

- Where are you going?

- To the place you told us to be! Otou-san focus! Stop reading that book of yours, what's in it anyway?

- Nothing you should know. Go on then, you're late.

- You're not even there! How am I late?!

He just laughed nervously.

- See you there then.

- Bye sweetheart! – he said.

I was currently arriving at the bridge, Sasuke as always was already there. These days have been great, Sasuke and I got closer after that incident as well as me and Naruto we both shared stories about our past, I didn't tell him who our parents were though, it has been great!

- Good morning.

- Good morning beautiful.

I went next to him and gave him a peck on the lips after it I rested my head on his comfy shoulder.

- So...how long will Kakashi take to arrive today?

- Difficult to say since he had already forgotten that he told us to meet him here so...who knows.

Some minutes passed and Sakura arrived.

- Good morning Sasuke-kun!

- Hn.

I was feeling daggers, oh Sakura just leave me alone! Give me a break from your jealousy.

- Sakura.

- What Hotaru?

- It's rude to stare, and if you like your eyes I suggest you to stop it before I take them out. – I said with a smile.

She immediately turned her head away and Sasuke leaned further and whispered in my ear.

- Someone's jealous! Don't worry though, I'm all yours and I only love one person and that person is you beautiful and no one can change that.

I blushed hard, after a while Naruto arrived.

- Good morning Sakura-chan, Nee-chan!

- Good morning Nii-san. – I said smiling at him.

- Hey you better not hurt my Nee-chan. YOU HEAR ME???

Sasuke pulled me even closer and they both started to glare at each other...they have been like this since we got back. Oh dear why do I have to be in the middle of this? Hours passed and FINALLY Otou-san arrived!

- Yo! Good morning guys. Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.

- Your Otou-san is weird. – Sasuke said quietly while Sakura and Naruto were screaming at Otou-san for him being late.

- I think he's cool! – I said smiling to Sasuke.

- I'm ready for the next mission sensei and come on NO MORE of this DUMB BEGINNER stuff, okay? I want a chance to prove myself. I'm talking about a real mission where I can show what I'm made of! – Naruto said determined.

- You're brother is an idiot, I don't understand how can you be blood relatives. – Sasuke said.

- Don't be mean Sasuke! He's just...you know...just...FINE! He's an idiot, BUT A GOOD ONE!