Chapter 29 - FINAL CHAPTER

I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR THE IMAGES!

Hotaru P.O.V

I was now at the Hokage's office.

- How are you? – Tsunade asked.

- Fine I guess.

- And what do you want?

- Permission to leave the village for 3 years.

- W-WHY?

- Training.

- With who Hotaru?

- This stays between you, me and Itachi.

She nodded and I explained her.

- So...you will be training with him only?

- No...I'm going to the Akatsuki to train with each one of them, as I told you the only one who knows that I have the Kyuubi is Itachi. Also I think training with S-rank criminals will make me stronger and I can update you on their moves. It's a win-win.

- I have to admit it's a good plan, I don't like it though. When do you leave?

- After Naruto leaves with Jiraiya so he doesn't ask me where I'm going.

- Very well...I give you permission. Just be careful.

- One more thing...please...take care of Sakura, I believe that she'll ask you to be your pupil so please accept her. I think she can follow your footsteps and gain the Strength of a Hundred Seal.

- Why? I think you are the correct person for that.

- Not really...you see I trained with 2 Sannins already but I have to carry Itachi's Sharingan already when the time comes, besides Sakura has a great chakra control as well.

- Fine...don't blame me if you come back home and she's dead.

I sweat dropped.

- What about Kakashi?

- I will only tell him that I'm leaving to train for 3 years and get some time alone. It's better he doesn't know where and with who I'm going at least for now.

- Very well. Here, this is the permission. Please be safe and update me.

- I will. Thank you.

*Day of Naruto Departure*

- Nee-chan are you sure you don't wanna come with us?

I smiled.

- Positive! Work hard Nii-san.

- BELIEVE IT!

- And Ero-Sannin. – I said.

- Huh?

- You better come back with him alive and intact.

- O-Of course! D-Don't worry! – he said.

- See you Nii-san!

- Bye!

Well...he's gone...now let's say goodbye to Otou-san.

- Are you sure you wanna do this? – Otou-san asked worried.

- Don't worry! It's only 3 years I'll be fine you know me...I...I just need time to put things together and train.

- Very well. I'll see you in 3 years sweetheart. I'll miss you so much.