After so long still No

We all woke up with dark circles under our eyes. With the quarters so crowded and the continues noise of the guys, it was hard to sleep. I started getting out of my bed and my bell rang. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Speaking of which." I pointed to the bell very sluggishly. "Everybody needs a just their bells." Toph groaned at the sound of the annoying bell.

I when I successfully got out of bed I went over to the sink to wash the sleep out of my face.
I bent down into the sink but before I could turn the water on I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I paused and slouched over "what?" I said coldly.

"Please would you hurry up. Your taking forever." I raised a eyebrow and turned my head to see who had spoken so rudely to me.

It was a guy, of coarse, did I expect any different?
The guy had long brown hair and to bang pieces coming down in his face. And his skin was tan. "What did you just say to me?" I gripped the sides of the sink.

"No big deal, really, I just have somewhere to go." He frowned. I released the sides of the sink.
"Oh," I said. "Me too." I frowned leaning down to wash my face real quick and let him through.

I do have somewhere to go. But I feel I won't be welcome.

I walked back to my bed. "Hey Toph have you been called in yet?" I asked the young girl. She cringed.
"Don't jinx it Katara!" But right as she ended that sentence her bell went off.
She growled and scowled at me.
I held my hands up in defense. "Sorry!" I said quickly.
She mumbled something under her breath and walked to the shower.

I sighed and walked out of the quarters and up the stairs to receive my location. When I got to the top they handed me a small piece of parchment.

Princess Azula's room.

I grumbled and set off slowly to Azula's room. I guess I'll have to go to that "somewhere" later. I sighed and went down the long halls. I passed by the open halls that gave a perfect view of Ursa's garden.
I really did miss her, she was always so kind to everyone. Especially me.
I approached Azula's door. Her door was already open so I walked in. Azula, Mai and Ty Lee are waiting inside.

"Oh good! Katara glad you could make it!" Azula said sarcastically.

When Fire Lady Ursa died, Azula didn't act much differently. I thought that even if she was evil Azula would still care for her mother enough to maybe actually go to her funeral, of be at the announcement of her death or at least feel sad. But no, not a single change.
"Today we are going shopping at the market. I don't know if you heard, which you probably didn't, but Prince Zuko's 21 birthday is coming up and our Father, the Fire Lord, has requested a Royal Ball in his honor." Azula shifted on her feet and filed her nails to a sharp point.

Wait Zuko is actually going to come outside of his room? How shocking.

It's like no one has seen the Prince in 10 months. Maybe the whole year. My eyes widened. "I know, We didn't expect him to actually agree to it, so he doesn't know yet." She rolled her eyes. "But first we need money." Azula smirked. Ty Lee laughed with her.

I didn't understand what was so funny. But I was soon to find out.

We all ran to the Fire Lord chambers and waited outside. "Okay my father gets back in 15 minutes you have until then." Azula said smiling.

"Wait what!" I stood quickly.
Azula signaled for Ty Lee. Ty Lee stood up with me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Please Katara it would mean the world to me if you did this! We don't have anymore beautiful dresses, and we want to go in with something new and improved!" Ty Lee said. She inched even closer to say the next part. "And Azula banished all of her personal seamstresses." She cringed. I looked down at Azula and Mai.
Mai nodded and Azula shrugged. "It's because I know this new place that has the perfect dresses." She pretended to act innocent.

"Forget it." I said about to walk off. But Azula shot up from the floor and grabbed my arm.
Her hand started getting warmer and warmer. "If you know what's good for you, you would get the money." Azula said through gritted teeth. She clinched even harder on my arm and her hand was extremely painful with heat.
A whimper escaped my lips and a tear escaped my eye. Azula smiled wickedly.

I felt like this was not just about the dresses.

My arm was dripping blood at this point. I let out a scream.
"No! Stop please! I'll do it!" I fell to the floor.

Azula let go and smacked her hands together. "Good." She said while nudging me with her foot.

I walked into the fire lord chambers. It was gigantic, and all pretty much red. The color I've known as evil for so long.
I ran to the back of the room and into a small door. It was unfortunately locked. I looked around the room quickly and saw a large pair of double doors. What I hoped was the bathroom.

I ran inside and pulled a small bit of water from a bucket. I ran back and shaped the water into a key and put it in the lock. I shaped it into its correct form and froze the water and turned the key.
The door opened right up. I ran inside to a chest and Morphed the water into a key again, unlocking the chest.

I opened it up and grabbed hand fulls of gold pieces and stuffed it in my pockets.

And I was out of the room.
I closed the Fire Lord's door and saw Azula, Mai and Ty Lee stand. "Good going Katara." Ty Lee jumped and lightly punched me on the shoulder.
I sighed and was about to take the money out of my pocket when I heard a voice behind me. "What are you doing at my door?" Ozia approached our group of girls. "And what are you doing with the filthy peasant Princess Azula, I thought you knew better than to put those things on sacred grounds." He scoffed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Azula slightly looked hurt.

"It was my fault, I brought her here. We were just leaving." She said bowing to her father. He motioned us to get out of his way. Azula grabbed my wrist and pulled.

"You know I was debating on ratting you out. Your lucky I didn't. " she said. He stare was strait forward, like she didn't dare move her head in my direction.

"Of coarse." I said quietly.

I kept thinking about Azula's hurt expression when the Fire Lord snapped at her.
Azula might not have been mommy's little girl but she surly was dad's little princess.
But I don't think she realizes that her dad loves her power not her. And the one she cared for least cared for her the most. Her mother. I don't think Zuko was the only one traumatized by the loss of their mother.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys, first off wanted say thank you to all my viewers to all of my stories.
Second, I wanted to let you know, yes I do make a lot of typing mistakes. Because I type fast and I'm not thinking through all the time, so please just ignore. I will try to go back and fix mistakes.