After so long

2 years later

Zuko and walked down the halls of our palace. Yes, our palace. After the Fire Lord died in the attack from the earth kingdom Zuko was crowned fire lord and he declared the war over. We got married a year later.
And we were now headed down to the main room, where I would see my father after 19 years.
Zuko grabbed my hand. I smiled at him. "Are you ready." I nodded as we approached the doors.
They opened slowly, I could already see the people dressed in blue through the crack.
My hand went up to my necklace and I walked forward. The crowd of WaterTribe worriers parted so I could walk through.
All the men moved except for one. My father stood tall at the end of the parted crowd. His hair was dark brown like mine and his eyes were ocean blue. The smile on his face was so sad but victorious and the tears in his eyes matched mine perfectly.
I gasped and my voice broke the a sob.

"Dad?" He nodded.

"Katara." And I ran to him and hugged him so hard it knocked him over slightly. I sobbed into his parka and he held me tight.
"I missed you daddy."
"I missed you to baby girl."

ZKZKZKZKZKZKZKZKZKZKZ

Zuko and I stood infront of the metal doors. "Are you sure?" Zuko said. I nodded.

The guard at the door opened it up. You could see the shadowed figure.
He hair was half burned off and her face was so marred you couldn't tell who she was anymore.

Azula sat in the corner.
I sighed and walked in with a tray of tea. She sat forward in her cell and looked at the tray. Zuko shot her a glare as if trying to tell her not to try anything.
I shook my head and his gaze softened.
I poured her a glass of tea and held it out for her. Azula starred at the tea for a second then slowly grabbed for it.

"Thank you." She whispered sincerely. He voice was still horse, like she still hasn't recovered from the incident.

I smiled sadly and looked at Zuko who did the same.
And for once I felt the three of us at peace.

"Just for you." Zuko whispered in my ear.