What to do

"I can't believe it." I whispered while hugging my brother tightly. He almost pulled me off the ground of the servants quarters. Toph was right behind me and I could hear her tapping her foot.
"Dad and I didn't even think you survived." He pulled back and looked at my face. "You look beautiful." I smiled.
Sokka should be about 21 now, but he looked slightly younger.

Sokka and I left Zuko's room a couple of minutes ago so I could show him where he has to stay. Zuko seemed to feel awkward about all of this.
"Oh, yeah, this is Toph." I moved to the side to show Toph. She stayed still, her arms were crossed and she starred daggers at him. Sokka cringed at her unfriendliness towards him. I smirked and crossed mr arms. "Toph this is my older brother Sokka."

"Hello-"  He tried, but Toph stopped him.
"What exactly were you doing in the Prince's room?" She raised a eyebrow. Sokka starred at her for a second,baffled by her ability to move down to business. The straitened his back and his eyes got bored.

"We were here to assassinate the Royal family." He said simply. My eyes widened slightly, and I dropped my arms to my side.

"Oh." Was all Toph said, and other than that we all stayed quiet for a few seconds.
"Hey guys! Who's the new meat?" I heard Haru behind me.
He ran up and join the group.
"Haru this is my brother Sokka." His eyes widened.

"Wow." He said.
Sokka smiled, "I know, I'm a legend." He smiled and leaned on one foot.
Haru raised an eyebrow. "Right." Haru said awkwardly. "Welcome to the servants quarters." He bowed.

"Thank you kind sir." Did a over exaggerated bow.

I leaned down to Toph, "hasn't changed." I smiled and nudged her with with my elbow but her face stayed strait and she didn't budge.
I was about to ask her if she was okay but Sokka got to me before I could say anything.
"Hey Katara where will I be sleeping?" I tilted my head at Haru.

"You will go sleep with the guys near Haru. I will probably be gone most of the day, so don't get scared if you don't see me." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Why are you always working? It doesn't look like some of these people have been called down in a while." He motioned to the people who were all crowded in a circle playing pai sho.
"I am a personal servant to the prince and princess." I said folding my clothes and placing them under the bed.

"No, you will not be staying with that prince any longer, I lost you once I won't loose you again." Sokka walked closer.

"Sokka you don't have to baby me, I get it, I missed you too. But Zuko would never do that. He is a good man, and it's my job."
My memory flashed back to when he was leading me to Fire Lady Ursa's room, he was laughing and smiling. Who knew I would fall in love with him.
Who knew I wouldn't get to keep him.