6. Death Meeting

Recap: “Okay, well one of the other hideouts found out about, Jimin.” Taehyung said.

Jimin’s eyes widened. “What!? Thats impossible how would they know already?” Yoongi fiercely asked.

“I don’t know how but, I got a message earlier today. It said, "we know about your secret. The one about your new boy toy, Jimin, was it?" Taehyung told them. “I don’t understand how they found out but, next week they want all of us to join the meeting with all the other hideouts.” Taehyung said defeated.

“Taehyung? Have you told anyone else yet?” Jin quickly asked.

“No I haven’t.” Taehyung said.

“Jin, they shouldn’t have-” Yoongi was cut off by Jin.

“Found us by now? I know. You just keep Jimin safe we’ll take care of this for now and call you with more information later.” Jin hung up.

Yoongi cursed under his breath. Jimin was so scared he felt tears begin to form in his eyes. He couldn’t help but, feel this was all his fault. If Yoongi would have just done what he was supposed to they wouldn’t have to worry about this. A tear fell down Jimin’s face. He looked down at his lap.

Yoongi looked back at Jimin who he saw was crying. It almost broke his heart at the site. Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around the boy hugging him closely. Jimin was surprised at first but, ended up hugging the boy back.

“I-I’m sorry.” Jimin sobbed out.

Yoongi stroked the back of Jimin’s head. “Don’t be. It’s not your fault.” Yoongi reassured.

“B-But, if I wasn't here none of this would’ve happened.” Jimin hid his face in Yoongi’s chest.

“Jimin. I won’t let anyone hurt you ever. Back in middle school when you were the only who talked to me I felt myself coming back until you moved. Shortly after you did move Jin came to our school I would always tell him about you. Jin said he wished he could have met you. Now that he has met you and he knows how I feel about you he wouldn’t dare let something happen.” Yoongi reassured the boy in his arms.

“That's why I didn't kill you when I was supposed to, even though Jin knew I wouldn’t he wanted to see if I still held my grudge about not hurting you.” Yoongi sighed.

“Am I in a movie or does this sound like a love confession?” Jimin smiled teasingly.

“Don’t ruin the moment, Jimin.” Yoongi growled. "It's not a love confession."

Jimin just laughed. He liked the feeling of being in the olders arms. He felt safe, and happy in many ways. The warmness from Yoongi was very comforting to Jimin. He smiled at Yoongi’s scent, it was sweet but, not too sweet that it was disturbing it was just right.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jin quickly got up racing to the door hoping to not be met with the devil. Jin quickly unlocked and opened the door to see his old friend standing in front of him. He smiled warmly at him before pulling him into a hug. The younger boy chuckled and returned the hug.

“You came early.” Jin parted from the hug.

“I thought you could use the extra help.”

“Jeon Jungkook, I really can’t tell if your telling the truth or if you're lying because you just came to see Taehyung.” Jin smirked.

“W-Wait Taehyung is Here?” Jungkook’s eyes slightly widened.

“Yep, it’s been ages since we’ve all talked. Namjoon and Hoseok are here too.” Jin smiled brightly moving out of the way to let the younger in the building.

“Oh…”

“Well come on the others don’t know you're here yet.” Jin led him into the bigger part of the building.

There were desks piled with tons of paper. Not many people were working from what Jungkook could see. A boy poked his head from behind a pile of papers. His face lit up when his eyes landed on Jin and Jungkook.

“Jin your back! And Jungkook what are you doing here?” Hoseok walked over to the two boys.

“It’s been awhile.” Jungkook smiled before hugging the older.

“Yeah it has. You should’ve come to visit more.” Hoseok pouted.

Jungkook just laughed at him. “Well he’s here now! As much as I wish you were here for other reasons.” Jin sighed.

“Wait, he’s here to help us with Yoongi and Jimin?” Hoseok questioned.

“Yes, he is.” Jin nodded.

“S-Seokjin hyung, we’re in big trouble if we don’t find-” Taehyung bursted into the room but, stopped talking once he saw Jungkook.

“Continue.” Seokjin smirked knowing why the younger abruptly stopped talking.

“R-Right. Other groups are finding out about our- erm… secret. Some are sending death threats. There even asking for a death meeting…” Taehyung trailed off.

“D-Death meeting?” Jin stuttered out.

“Yeah...Namjoon was notified with that one.” Taehyung says.

“What's a death meeting?” Jungkook looked at Jin.

“A death meeting is a meeting with all assassination hideouts. Wanting to kill whoever they want whenever they want during the meeting.”  Jin rubbed his forehead.

“Couldn’t we just not attend the meeting?” Hoseok asked.

“No, because then the matter will get worse.” Jin sighed.

“You can tell me you love me later but, I made sure whoever started this made it a regular meeting not a death meeting.” Namjoon walked in the room.

Jin signed in relief but, shock at the same time. “How’d you manage to do that?”

“A lot of convincing but, don’t get your hopes up.” Namjoon shook his head. “There's a high chance that people won’t hesitate to bring their own weapons and try something.”

“Of course, but, it’s a fifty percent chance of that happening.” Taehyung stated. “We can still come up with a plan.”

“So for the next couple days it’s plan making time, any idea is a good idea.” Jin spoke sourly.

A/N: really hope you all are liking this book so far. I have quite a few ideas for the ending so i'm pretty excited.