7. Popcorn?

Recap: “So for the next couple days it’s plan making time, any idea is a good idea.” Jin spoke sourly.

As Jin had said the next couple of days were plan making days. Ideas were thrown around but, none were on point. Things were awkward between Jungkook and Taehyung since they used to be together but, broke up due to a misunderstanding. They of course still cared for one another but, it wasn’t easy talking to one another still.

Jin has been stressing about the whole thing with The assassination groups. He often times would get too frustrated that he didn’t eat, which started to worry the others. Hoseok was the one who kept in touch with Jimin and Yoongi. He thought they’ve gotten closer which might be good but, could also be bad. Days have past with nothing new planned. Jimin and Yoongi would be there any day now.

Jin walked back into the building still trying to brainstorm ideas but, still came up with nothing. He decided he would talk to the others about it, to see if they came up with anything.

“Anything new?” Jin asked walking towards his desk.

“No.” Namjoon answered. “Jin, times running out. We have to figure something out soon.”

Jin sighed in response. “It’s not like we can just simply talk to them.” Taehyung entered the room.

“I KNOW-” Jin paused. “Wait a minute that's it. That's perfect!” The older smiled widely.

“Wait, what?” Jungkook poked his head up from his desk. “Going to simply talk to people that want us dead? Thats perfect?”

“Yeah, hyung, is there some kind of logic behind that?” Taehyung frowned.

Jin just rolled his eyes. “If you aren’t going to let me explain the plan to you before you criticize me you can come up with a better plan on your own.

“Never mind go ahead share it with us.” Taehyung fake smiled.

“As I thought.” Jin smirked.

Jin waited for Hoseok to get here before he shared his plan with everyone. It could be extremely risky. Many things can go wrong. There was once a saying that if you shot an assassination groups member you would get to have any wish granted. But, that was a while ago that people did that. Jin wasn’t sure if that still happened. The other agreed to the plan and decided they would tell Yoongi and Jimin once they got there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Namjoon had left for his lunch break with Jin it was just Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok. There wasn’t much they needed to do. Hoseok just ended up falling asleep at his desk. As for the other two there was just silence, awkward silence until Jungkook decided to break it.

“Taehyung?” The younger asked.

The two boys desks were right next to each other but, there was a wall blocking their way of seeing each other. It was like that for all the rows of desks in the room.

Taehyung took a deep breath before answering Jungkook.“Yes…?” He answered quietly.

“I’m sorry.” The younger apologized. “For what happened. It really wasn’t what it looked like. Your probably thinking "that's what they all say" but, I mean it I wouldn’t lie to you. Even if I wanted to, I can’t."

Taehyung was silent. And he stayed silent. He didn’t really know what to say. He didn’t know if he should believe the younger even though he wanted to. Jungkook took Taehyung’s silence as a hint to continue.

“I told her I had a boyfriend but, she still forced herself onto me.” He whispered. “You just happened to walk in when she did so.” The younger felt tears begin to form in his eyes.

Jungkook covered his face with his hands as he sunk into his seat. He felt a warm liquid crawl down his face at a fast pace. Trying not to make any noise. He didn’t want Taehyung to see him like this.

“I’m so sorry.” Jungkook sobbed in his hands.

Taehyung’s eyes softened when he heard the youngers crys. Taehyung walked over to Jungkook and hugged him reassuringly. Taehyung stroked the younger's hair lovingly.

“It’s fine Jungkook, I should have let you explain before I got angry and broke up with you.” Taehyung whispered.

“B-But I hurt you, Taehyung.” The younger whimpered. “I can’t make up for that.”

“You don’t need to. Now that I know what happened.” Taehyung kissed the top of Jungkook’s head.

“I-I-I”

“Breathe, Jungkook.” Taehyung played with his hair.

Jungkook took a deep breath. “I… I still love you, but it hurts.”

“What does?”

“Knowing that you don’t love me too.” Jungkook frowned with sadness.

“Where do you come up with such thoughts Jungkook?” Taehyung whispered. “I haven’t stopped loving you even after we broke up.”

“W-What?” Jungkook sniffled looking into Taehyung’s eyes.

“I regretted breaking up with you every minute after we broke up.” Taehyung looked down. “I should be the one saying sorry not you.”

“T-Taehyung?” Jungkook stuttered.

“Yes?”

“Can I kiss you?” Jungkook’s cheeks began to turn a bright pink along with the tip of his ears.

“Anything you want Kookie.” Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a peck on the lips. He smiled remembering all the times Taehyung would do that to him. Taehyung smiled too about to say something until they both heard a munching noise. They turned their heads to see Hoseok chewing popcorn in his spinny chair pretending to wipe a tear from his eyes.

“What are you doing? And where di you get the popcorn?” Taehyung asked.

“H-How long have you been awake?” Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“I’m eating popcorn watching the best show ever! I call it "fifty shades of taekook," I got popcorn how any other human being gets popcorn, and I was awake long enough to see the whole show!” Hoseok took a handful of popcorn and ate it still watching the two.

“Fifty shade of Taekook huh?” Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook’s face was as red as tomato could get. “Yep, best part is, it’s basically 3-D.” Hoseok cheered.

Jungkook glared at Hoseok. “Popcorn?” Hoseok slightly Smiled holding out his popcorn.

A/N: if hoseok isn't me in this chapter xd. I really enjoyed writing this chapter but, next chapter were going back to the ship with Yoonmin. Hah that's kind of funny because you know their on a ship... we ship them together... I'll stop now.