prologue

A/N:~ the prologue is going to be short but, the main story will be longer~

Jimin, a sweet boy, who did nothing to harm the world in any way possible. A boy who used to live a happy life in Seoul, South Korea. That was until his parents decided to move to America. He didn't want to go, his life in Seoul was perfect. His parents were loving, his friends (more like friend) cared dearly for him. He didn't have to worry about a thing.

"But, Eomma! I don't want to leave." Young Jimin whined.

"Shhh" the woman hushed her child. "I know, but we have to Jiminie. You must understand."

Jimin quietly sobbed in his mother's arms. "I don't want to leave. Things will be different!"

"Of course they will. There's nothing to fear, were all going through this change together. We'll be by your side one hundred percent of the way." She stroked the back of her son's head.

Jimin's cries quieted as he found himself slowly dozing off. At that moment in time Jimin felt safe and trusted his mother and his father. They were caring, trustful, grateful parents who Jimin loved dearly. That all changed when they got to America in New York City. Jimins dad got violent during times and he started to rub off on Jimin's mom who slowly became more violent towards Jimin as well. They always took their anger out on Jimin verbally and physically. Jimin being too innocent the way he is, let them without a care in the world. He knew how hard things were for them.

Everyone needed something or someone to take their anger out on. Jimin just got to be his parents non talking therapy. He just took their hardman ships and cruel words and did nothing about it. Let's just say if his parents were to ever die he wouldn't be able to look you in the eye and say "I miss them so much." No, he wouldn't.

Is it wrong? Loving someone who hurts you in more Than one way. Loving someone who created you, who were supposed to be by your side and help you through your hard times. Loving them yet, hoping they won't be around anymore. Is it wrong?

                                                               ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Jimin held the new red mark on his cheek as tears began to fill his eyes from the stinging sensation.

"How dare you talk back to me young man!" Jimin's father spat out angrily fixing his index finger at Jimin.

Jimin's mother was there as well about to take the next hit. Jimin tried to dodge it but, failed miserably. Jimin gasped as he fell on the steps behind him leading upstairs. Jimin removed his hand from his cheek and looked behind him at the stairs.

"You are a disgrace to this household!" Jimin fixed his eyes back to his parents.

He couldn't do this anymore he hated every part of this. He only endured the pain for them but, they didn't seem to understand. All their frustration and anger will never add up to Jimin's pain and sadness. Jimin quickly fumbled up the stairs. He ran into his bedroom and locked the door behind him. Hearing shouts from downstairs he just went to lay on his bed.