15. Flashback

A/n: thank you all soooo much for the reads and votes. I honestly didn't think I would get to 1k views so thank you all so much!

The orange haired boy traveled in the lunch room aimlessly not knowing where to go since he didn't have any friends, but he continued to smile nonetheless. Jimin became quite curious once he saw a boy with mint hair sitting at a table all by himself. Jimin swiftly walked over to the table.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Jimin asked looking at the boy.

The other just shook his head. Jimin smiled in reply and took a seat. The silence was menacing, and Jimin was dying to kill it. "So. . . What's your name? I'm Jimin."

The other boy seemed hesitant to answer at first. "Y-suga."

"Interesting name, I like it." Jimin smiled his bright eye smile.

"Why are you sitting here? Nobody ever talks to me." The boy whispered.

"Funny story actually," Jimin looked to his side. "Well I don't have any friends. Maybe not that funny, but yeah."

"Oh." Is all the other boy said.

"So what do you say, suga? Wanna be my friend?" Jimin asked hopefully.

Suga just stared at Jimin blinking making Jimin's insecurities increase. "I mean I understand if you don't want to be friend. Like who would want to be friends with lil' old me?" Jimin laughed half heartedly. "But seriously if you don't want to-"

"If we're gonna be friends call me hyung, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you." Suga said emotionlessly.

The older boy could have sworn Jimin's whole body brightened at his words. "R-right, sorry hyung."

Since that day the two have been great friends. Jimin did most of the talking while Yoongi did a lot of listening. The younger tried to get Yoongi to talk more, but he stayed quiet as always.

One day Jimin came to school looking not as cheerful as his usual days. Yoongi decided he wouldn't ask for the time being that is until it seemed to get worse throughout the day.

"Jimin what's wrong. And I swear to god if you say you're fine I won't hesitate to smack you." The older looked at the other across the table.

Jimin only looked down at the floor instead of making any sort of eye contact. It was silent for a while, but the older waited patiently. "I- well I have to move." Jimin said quietly.

"Where to?"

"America."

"Oh," The mint haired boy fell silent. "I'm sure you'll have fun, and I bet you'll make tons of friends."

Jimin bit his lower lip trying to keep in his tears. "But I don't want to move, I Want to stay here. I've never had a friend until you came along, I don't wanna leave now!"

Jimin's watering eyes widened at the feeling of arms around his cold body. Yoongi never showed much skinship, and when he did it was a total surprise like right now for instance.

"I know, I don't want you to leave, but I bet you'll find some greatness out of it all."

"Just forget about me, it will be best for both of us."

Jimin woke up rather startled. His breathing was perfectly fine, but he wasn't. He felt like someone just stabbed him repeatedly from the inside of his body.

This wasn't a dream it was once reality. Like a flashback dream of some sort. This isn't the only dream that he's had. There were multiple like this, but this one stood out more than the others. It almost scared him of how much it stood out. He didn't know why or how it did.

But Jimin knew for sure that when he sees Yoongi again he's not going to hold back anymore. He will speak his mind no matter what happens. He doesn't plan on forgetting anything any time soon. And if Jin's words were true Yoongi wouldn't be forgetting anything either.

Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening and the red haired nurse from earlier walked in.

"Hey Jimin, we're able to let you out now? Are your friends coming to pick you up?"

Jimin through a smile on and nodded his head. He was finally getting out of this place.