11. Madly and Utterly

Recap: "thank you." Jimin cried out.

The next morning was just like any other morning with a twist that is. Jin wasn't acting like himself. Everyone just pushed it aside not thinking much about it. Everyone but Jimin of course. He knew something was up. It wasn't just Jin acting weird. Yoongi was as well. Jimin just decided it was best not to ask, yet anyways.

It was only an hour before they had to leave. It wasn't the brightest of days. Rather cloudy making the sky turn into a pit of darkness hiding the sun from the rest of the world. Rain was threatening to fall from the dreaded looking sky. Ripples of thunder were heard every now and then making Jimin jump leaving him to shake his head afterwards at his foolishness.

Jimin was sitting on his temporary bed leaning against the windowsill, the palm of his hand acting as a chair for his chin. He felt uneasy about everything. It wasn't long before they were supposed to leave. It was later than Jimin anticipated. The boy hesitantly got off of the decently made bed, heading out of the room to check up on the others.

He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with black skinny jeans. Jin had told him to wear the simplest of clothes and he did just that. They were comfortable and they did there job of keeping Jimin's body warm.

Jimin decided to follow the sound of voices until he was by the front door with everyone else except Yoongi. "Where's Yoongi?" Jimin asked.

"Hey." A voice that startled him came from behind in a hushed tone.

"Hi." Jimin turned around to be face to face with Yoongi.

"We should probably go. You guys ready?" Jin directed the question towards Jimin and Yoongi more than anyone else.

Yoongi looked a jin and slightly nodded his head. They all headed out into the white van that was spotlessly clean. Jin was driving since he was the only one who knew where they were heading.

The drive was rather quite. Jimin was looking out the window the whole time. They needed something to occupy the silence, but no one knew what to say. The sound of small droplets were heard from the window pane just as Jin slowed down to their designated area.

They all got out of the car following Jin who was leading them to the meeting spot. It was darker than it was before they had left. It wasn't quite raining, but it wasn't sprinkling either. It was pretty to Jimin.

"This is where they said we should meet..." Jin traveled off.

Yoongi squeezed Jimin's hand for reassurance. Jimin just smiled looking down at their hands. He enjoyed Yoongi's touch. Jimin's small hand fit perfectly with Yoongi's slightly bigger yet skinny one.

The place the meeting was hold at was a rather big area. It gave off an abandoned look. No one ever went here except for the assassination groups. Piles of rusty metal. Sounds of cars could be heard from the highway not far from here.

A group of people came into view from where the boys stood. Jin was the first to notice. His body grew slightly tense and his mind was racing with possibilities if things went wrong. If they just stick to their plan everything should be fine.

"They're here." Jin whispered loud enough for the other six to hear.

Jimin slightly hid behind Yoongi who stiffened as he saw the other groups coming towards the them.Jimin bit his lip anxiously still holding Yoongi's hand tightly. It was pouring now while thunder rippled throughout the clouds making Jimin's anxiety ten times worse. He never really liked thunder and it didn't help in this situation.

"You actually came." A boy from one of the assassination groups stood in front of Jin with a smirk on his face.

"A promise is a promise," Jin spoke.