5. Sad news

HA NA POV

Jimin had landed us with a detention so now we're all here, standing outside the detention room, waiting for the teacher who takes detention to actually show up so we can enter the room.

The teacher finally decided to show his face and let us into the classroom,

"Ha Na?"
"Here,"
"Jungkook?"
"Here,"
"Namjoon?"
"Here,"
"Jimin?"
"Here,"
"Taehyung?"
"Here,"
"Min Yoongi?"
"Here,"
"Hoseok?"
"Here,"
"Jin?"
"Here,"
"Ji Hee?"
"Here,"

We were all standing at the front of the classroom waiting to be put into seats. Everyone got paired and it was Jin and V, Jungkook and Suga, J-Hope and RapMonster, Jimin and Ji Hee, and me by myself.

I didn't really care because atleast I wouldn't have any distractions from an annoying human being beside me. The teacher then told us to get on with any HomeWork we had and I began to do the maths.

"I have to quickly run to the staff room for 2 minutes, please behave and I expect silence when I get back," The teacher announced and with that he dashed out of the classroom, 'Wtf," I mumbled, confused as to why he ran out.

"Mr Roo is going to get SoME!" Jimin shouted.

I have to admit, it was pretty funny the way he made his voice at the end. Everyone stopped laughing and was having a quiet conversation with the person beside them, but I couldn't help but take my eyes off of Jimin. He was at the desk beside me and every once in a while he would turn and we would make eye contact for a split second, then blush like mad and turn away.

Jimin is pretty nice looking, I'm not lying, but he's not the best,

(A//N: This genuinely hurt me while writing that)

Detention finally ended and I went straight home to sleep. I didn't have any home work to worry about so that was a plus.

I woke up and got ready. When I went downstairs I found a note stuck to the fridge, it was from my mum and dad.

We've been called overseas for work purposes, there is food in the cupboards but we will be away for a little over 3 months so there is money and a credit card under the plant pot beside the tv. Don't spend the money on stupid things but rather stuff for you and your brother to eat,

Remember we love you and call us if anything happens,

Mum and Dad xo

I just sighed, this isn't the first time they've done something like this so I know what to do. I made breakfast as it was early and I woke up my brother, he's 13 so he knows how to take care of himself well enough.

"JIN SOO! BREAKFAST!" I shouted,

"COMING!" And he came running down the stairs, when he came and sat down at the table I gave him the spare key, "Mum and Dad have went overseas again, so, here's the spare key, I have to go to school now so make sure you lock the door when you leave," I then hugged him and left.

Even though he's my younger brother and we fight like cats and dogs, I still love him and I know that he hates when Mum and Dad leave like that just as much as I do.

I finally got to school just in time. As soon as I sat down, the teacher came in,

"Ok class, we will be having a group project," Everyone started to pick groups,

"I will be picking the groups!" He announced, everyone just groaned and sat back down.

"First group is Ha Na, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon," He said, Ji Hee and I looked at each other and began to fake cry and try to reach each other, the boys just started to chuckle.