19. Jimin?

HA NA POV

It's now been a month since the guys have left and the school has never felt so bare. Of course, Chan Woo and the others, including me, have bumped up to the be the popular guys. But it just doesn't feel the same.

Jungkook and I have stopped talking after they had been having a lot of dance practices. Oh! I almost forgot! I'm now the captain of the dance team and we have a competition tomorrow (Saturday) and I heard a new group called BTS? I think that's there name, are going to be competing. I also heard that they are amazing so I'm scared.

I have a solo and so does someone from BTS.

'God I hope we can do this,' I thought to myself while drifting off into a light sleep.

I woke up and grabbed my bags, with my outfits and make up, then left. After telling Ji Soo of course. I then met up with all the dance team, and coach, then we headed in to get ready.

Our dressing room was beside BTS's dressing room and as we were walking past I could hear faint talking from the inside. But I couldn't eavesdrop for long as I had to get in and get ready for my solo.

I was doing a hip hop solo, and hip hop is my strong point, so hopefully I will place, or better, win!

When I got ready I went back stage and the rest of the team went and sat on the chairs. I was very nervous and when the man introducing me came over the speakers I wanted to do nothing more than run away as far as I could,

"Introducing Ha Na with her hip hop routine titled Better Have My Money,"

I then walked on stage and got ready for my dance, but before the music started I recognised faces in the crowd, but before I could properly identify them, my music started and I began to dance.

JIMIN POV

Hoseok is doing a solo and we all went and sat in the chairs waiting for him to come on stage, but the dancer before him was introduced,

"Introducing Ha Na with her hip hop routine titled Better Have My Money,"

"It can't be," Jin muttered and we all stared at the stage as a very gorgeous girl walked on stage. My Ha Na.

As soon as the music started she got straight into the dance. Not missing one step of her foot or one swing with her arm. When she'd finished we all looked at her stunned. We were about to start to talk but a group of people behind us started to cheer very loudly,

"WOO HOO! YOU GOT THAT HA NA!" I turned around to see our old schools dance team,

"She's part of their team?" I asked and they all just nodded, "Must be," Jungkook said then looked down. But before we could do anything else the man introduced Hoseok and we all cheered him on.

After he was done we ran back stage and went up to him, "You guys seen her right?" He asked us, "Yes, but you did great!" I then patted his back, "Thanks, but I seen her scores, she got full marks," He then looked down, "Looks like there's going to be a tie then," I said to him, "What do you mean?" He asked, "You'll probably be sharing first place with her," He then smiled and we all turned around to get ready for our group dance but stopped as the person in front of us did the same.

"Jimin?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The dance she was doing was BlackPinks dance to the B**** better have my money:) it won't let me add the video 😡
Short chapter but just a filler, next time I'll update will probably be Tuesday, sorry guys!

Thanks for reading!