8. Tears

JUNGKOOK POV

All of the boys woke up except for Jimin. Ji Hee and Ha Na were still asleep aswell so we decided to just go and sit in the kitchen and wait until they woke up for breakfast.

"So," I spoke up, "What?" They all said in their morning voices, "What are we going to do until they wake up?" I asked them. "Let's go and scare them," Rap Monster said to us with a grin.

We walked in and the only person that was in the room was Jimin and he was rubbing his eyes, it looked like he just woke up aswell.

"Where's Ha Na?" He asked us, "We don't know," We told him being honest. All of the sudden we heard music blasting upstairs. We all looked at each other and walked up silently, and what we saw was the funniest thing. Ha Na and Ji Hee were dancing about Ha Na's room while getting ready.

"Omg!" Jimin burst out laughing. They both just looked at the door then fell on the ground from laughing too much. We all were laughing until tears were streaming down our cheeks and our stomachs hurt. "Why were you dancing?" Jin said as he walked over to Ji Hee and pecked her lips.

"We were just getting changed, so get out!" She pointed to the door. We all only realised they were in t-Shirts until she told us and we walked out blushing. "Such crazy girls," Jimin laughed as we walked down the stairs.

HA NA POV

When Ji Hee told them to leave we quickly got changed and walked down stairs, "We're going to get food, wake up Ji Soo, Jimin." I told him then closed the door.

We walked to McDonalds to get everyone something for breakfast. "Let's just get all number 3's and if they don't like them, tuff luck," Ji Hee said while walking up to order the food, I just stood beside and listened to her talking. When we both payed half of the amount we made our way back home,

"WE'RE BACK!" We shouted and everyone ran to the door, "Yay!" They shouted as we walked passed them into the kitchen. "They are all the same so just take anyone," I told them.

I let everyone pick which one they wanted, then I lifted mine. There were only two left, I looked up to see who else was left and I saw Jimin standing there. "Go ahead," He said and let me pick which one I wanted first. "Thanks," I said to him and took my one and he grabbed his then we walked into the living room,

"Let's go bowling," J-Hope said after a while of just watching the TV and eating.

"Sure, but you all need to get ready," I told them. "Yeah, let's go get ready now," Jimin then grabbed J-Hope and all the others stood up. "Jimin!" I shouted, "Yeah?!" "Where's Ji Soo?" "In his room," and with that everyone walked out leaving it just me and Ji Hee.

"Ji Soo! I'm going bowling soon," I shouted up to him, "You can go to your friends house," I finished and went to my room to get a shower and put on my outfit and do my make up. I decided to curl my hair and wear grey skinny jeans and a Zara top. I did natural make up and then grabbed my phone, "Are you going to your friends house?" I asked Ji Soo while walking down stairs as I heard him walking down while I was curling my hair,

"No, he's coming over." He told me while taking a drink from his water, "Well, you can order a pizza for dinner, I'll leave money." I told him then left out 23,900 won and grabbed some money for myself, "I'll be back later tonight," I told Ji Soo, "Ok, be careful!" He shouted, "I will," I then smiled at him and left.

As soon as I stepped out the door Ji Hee sent me a message, 'We're outside your house x' I just read the message and looked up to see her, Jin and Jungkook in the car.

I ran down the steps and hopped into the car, I smiled, "Ready?" Jin asked, I nodded then he started to drive, "Let's go," He then drove down the road and towards the bowling alley. When we got there we met up with the rest of the guys then went in, when we paid we got our shoes and started to set up the teams. We decided it would be boys against girls, even though there was only two girls, we still thought it would be fun.