Love Is Never Enough, Part 4

Hi ok so this yeah, a lot of you wanted me to do Clide's p.o.v so I did, plus I wanted do Clide's p.o.v so yeah, but I really couldn't make up my mind if he should like her or not and well I thought because in one of my other one's the boy didn't like her but maybe in this one he shouldn't either. Oh well read on to see what I chose to do! Yay! Oh the songs there cause I think it goes! Here's part 4!

Part 4

(Recap)

I slid into the car and my eyes were still wide open. He's never commented on my body before, and he didn't sound like he was dissing it either, wait, wait, wait I get it! Of course I realised, he was joking.....right?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clide's p.o.v

"Nice ass," I whispered to Cass as I cached her. I couldn't help it! She froze and I chuckled before I gave her a nudge to get inside the car. I've been looking more at Cass now and well before, she just looks so beautiful! And well I've been feeling things for her that I don't usually have for any girl. I wanted to tell her about them before but well Kier came into the picture and something inside me told me not to talk to her about them cause well, I just felt like it would ruin their relationship.

I hated the fact that she was going out with him but what the hell could I do? Somehow I felt....jealous. so I did what any other guy might do, I picked up my game and became a bigger player, I slept with way more girls than I would normally but I still hanged out with the group. Let's just say I really want, and I know I shouldn't feel or even talk this way about a girl who's my best friend and who's like a sister to me but, well I really just want to touch her the way I touch other girls but differently. I wonna feel her body on mine.

So yeah I want her the way I want other girls but I want her more, and I feel something for her that I don't feel for the others I've with. At least with Kier out the way maybe I can talk and act differently towards her, who knows what can happen but one thing's for sure I don't just want a one night stand, I want her to, even if it's just a little bit, to just want me back.

I wanted to tell her about the crazy feelings I've been having today but well Tom was on a move so that pretty much killed it. But whatever happens I'll still care for her like a sister. Don't get me wrong though I like Kier but when I want something I have to get it. And maybe once I've got her I won't need her again and that'll be it. She's just amazing! NOOOOO! Dude! She's sexy, you just want her so you can do her and then move on, remember you've almost done every girl in the school; you're just going through what every player goes through. SHES YOUR FRICKIN BEST FRIEND!!

I couldn't help but steal a glance at Cass. Her head was against the window and she was asleep, huh this is going to be so fun! I get to tease her! She's gonna be so confused! But I can't help but feel like she's hiding something from me, well I can't blame her, I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most and there's something off about Kier, I wonder if.........................

Just the thought made me go on edge. Well there's only one way to find out, plus my crazy, crazy, crazy unnatural fantasises for her will come true, but I'm not doing this for me, It'll ruin out relationship but if it'll keep her safe in the future then I'll do it. I only wanted to tease her but I guess I have to go way further then just teasing, one problem how the hell am I going to make her think of me in a different way than just a friend? AND how the hell am I supposed to make her like me so much that she'll want to do me?

Well at least I get to tease and......maybe more, NO! Clide the teasing is for you but the rest is for her safety, and fine a little bit can be for you. Ok now I'm talking to myself! What's next? But I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for her, I just hope she understands that when the time comes, if it comes.