Love Is Never Enough, Part 24

Part 24

(Recap)

"Sh it's ok, I'm here. I knew you'd come back to me.....but before anything, you need to learn a lesson."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I pulled away from their arms falling back on my hands and looking up to that all too well known face. He got up to his feet and slowly made his way to my side, kneeling down he stroked the side of my face and I turned my head, closing my eyes tight and showing my fear of him. The back of his hand kept creasing my cheek until it stopped and my hair was yanked back. I let out a yell as my head hit the floor.

"Don't worry Cass; I'll take care of you." He whispered picking me up in his arms bridal style. I didn't argue or even try to struggle, Kier was different now....he was...insane. The fire blazed in his eyes and the slightest thing would throw him off, it was almost as if he couldn't live without feeling someone else in pain. I knew I only had a slight scratch on the back of my head but I needed away out of this. Fear was circling around me like fire.

Kier only walked a few minutes before we got to an old barn which hadn't been used in years, me and Clide used to come here every day to play. He kicked open the door and chucked me onto the floor. I rolled onto my side suppressing the yell of pain that wanted to escape my lips from the side of my arm.

The next thing I knew Kier grabbed my shoulder pulling me onto my back and backhanding me. I couldn't hold in the tears when he grabbed my arm and twisted it, the pain ripped through me and I screamed out in pain as the tears spilled. He pressed my arm hard against the floor causing it to ach more.

"You bitch! Your goanna pay for leaving me!" He yelled, spit flying onto the ground. I never opened my eyes until he grabbed both my shoulders pulling me to my feet and throwing me against the wall. "Who the fuck do you think you are to just leave me like that!?!"

He ran over to me yanking my hair back so that my face was level to his but it only caused my head to bang back against the wall. I opened my eyes to see his face right in mine before he punched me in the stomach causing me to double over in pain and for one of my arms to wrap around my stomach as the other stayed on my hair. Kier pushed me to the side and walked back and forth before kicking me in the stomach three times.

Blood ran from my nose, my arm, my head and pain just surrounded me all the while. I shut my eyes waiting for the next blow to hit me....but it never came. I opened my eyes and slowly crawled backwards away from Kier. He was just standing there, looking at me with his eyes wide open. He ran over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry Cass, I love you...I won't ever hurt you...I love you, I'm sorry please forgive me....please forgive me," He chanted over and over as he rocked my limp body in his arms, I could feel his tears land on the top of my head and I knew what I had to do.

"It....it's ok, it's fine," I managed to whisper out making it sound a little believable, I pulled from his arms and wrapped my arms around his head as he leaned down against my breast sobbing and his hands on my back. I swallowed keeping in the disgust from showing.

Clide's P.O.V

"Cassie! Cassie where are you!" I yelled running through the field where I knew she would have gone. That damn wire slowed me down! I felt anger and worry fill my body as I got closer and closer to the only place where Cassie could have gone. She wasn't in sight. I stopped right on the spot looking around trying to see if I could stop her anywhere.

But the next thing I saw just made my heart beat faster against my chest, my brain to explode with images beyond belief and my knees to buckle.

Splatter of blood lined the tiles on the floor, fresh blood.