Love Is Never Enough, Part 8

Hey guys check out, YourSexyBeasts Story!!

http://www.watt­pad.com/348825-i%27m-the-alpha­%27s-daugher-hes-the-one-i-met-in-the, her story's are cool, so go read read read!

Part 8

(Recap)

"Giving you what you want," He whispered huskily which now made it impossible for me to pull away. His eyes where half closed and then..............................................

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"AHHHHHH!" My eyes flew open and just then I felt Clide's hands unwrap around me and I crashed to the floor. "Oh shit!" Clide said kneeling down on one knee helping me up, "I. Am. so. Sorry!" He said placing his hand behind my back, "And they call you the lady's man," I said placing one hand on my forehead. Defiantly not how I wanted that to go! The scream came on again and Clide with a frustrated sigh ran to the living room switching off the TV.

I got up with my hand still on my forehead and my eyes closed and walked out. "Wow walk with eyes open!" Clide chuckled and I noticed I almost bumped into to him! Today is not my day! "Ok I think I need that glass of water now," I said turning back into the kitchen. I drank the glass of water and then I felt Clide's hands on my waist. "You better now?" He whispered into my ear, ok how the hell would you be if you were about to kiss the boy you've been in love with your whole life and then he drops you cause of the TV screaming then he seems like he's gonna kiss you again!?! Bloody fantastic! Ok a part from the whole failing to the floor thing.

"Um...yeah," I shuttered back. His hands moved up to my arms and he spun me around to face him, this time he didn't say a thing, he leaned straight in and.....AGAIN we were distracted! I mean I should be glad because I'm trying to ignore the fact that I love him but he wants to show me that I want to kiss him after he kisses me, if only he knew! I felt something vibrating against my leg and Clide sighed looking down but with a sheepish grin and annoyance. I pressed my lips together and jumped up on the counter as he pulled out his phone. I looked at his face again and his jaw was clenched, his grip on his mobile had tightened and I saw the rage swimming around in his eyes.

I was about to ask who it was but then he flipped open his phone and started talking, "Hey dude! What's up?" My heart froze in my chest and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. Clide was doing a good job with the acting but his face was full of rage. "Yeah I'll go wake her up," Clide said covering the receiver with his hand. "Take it, act normal," He whispered to me before I took the phone.

"Hey babe," Ok now I'm doing good at this!

"Hey, why didn't you pick up your phone?"

"I lost it, sorry," I said looking away from Clide, he looked even angrier than before, but this time it looked like it was aimed at me.

"Tell Clide to leave, I want to talk to you," I looked back up to Clide knowing full well that even if I wanted him to leave (which I don't) he wouldn't. "Clide can you go just for a minute," "Sure" Clide said back closing the kitchen door then taking the phone from me and pressing loud speaker.

"He's gone," I said, my eyes fleeing Clide's

"Right! Next time you lose your phone go out and buy a new one! I need to keep in contact with you! Look what you've done you've got me all angry,"

"I'm sorry, Kier I didn't mean too, I...I miss you,"

"I miss you too, the bruise, is it healing?" Clide's head jerked up straight away but I still didn't look at him; "Yeah" I said dryly, again a lie. It wasn't healing. It's only been two days.