Love Is Never Enough, Part 9

HI!!! Ok so, sorry if this chappy ain't as long as the one before, but it might be, check out the song too! anyway here's part 9!

Part 9

(Recap)

I laid her down on the bed and sat down on the floor next to her taking her hand in mine, "Cass look at me, he can't find you, no one knows where we are, your safe ok? You just got to live a normal life now, I'm here for you, he won't hurt you, I promise." I got up and placed a kiss on her forehead before I climbed up on the bed and laid down next to her pulling her into my arms.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cassie's p.o.v

I fell asleep again in Clide's arms, why does he have to make promises he can't keep? Kier will find me, sooner or later! But that dream was so real! It....it felt real, the physical and emotional pain.....just everything! I should leave, what is that dream comes true! Oh god what has he done to me? Now I'm dreaming about him killing me and Clide! I took deep breaths and kept the tears that wanted to let lose again in. I've done it almost my whole life I can keep doing it.

I got at least four hours sleep but it didn't bother me much. When I woke up Clide was gone, I took a shower locking the door and then got changed into a pair of black jeans short with a red vest. I tied my hair up then went to make some coffee; I think I'll need it later on. Just as I was pouring the water into the mug the front door opened and me being me, I turned to look allowing the boiling water to spill on to my hand. My head spun back round again and I placed the kittle down running down to the sink, as the burning kept stinging my hand.

"Hey," Clide said leaning on the door frame, "Hey," I said back as the cold water spilled on to my hand cooling it down. "I thought you'd be cranky from lack of sleep," I sighed remembering the dream, I can forget it when I'm awake at least, "I'm weird that way," I said back trying to act normal. "Good," and then he left walking back to bedroom to change I guess. I drank my coffee and picked up the phone, I need to talk to someone, anyone! "Oh no way!" Clide had just walked in and snatched the phone off of me, pushing me back on the couch.

"What! But I want to call Lisa!" I protested back, "Yeah, well though luck. We're going out; I have a surprise for you, so come on!" He grabbed my arm pulling me back up from the couch and out the door. Ok he is so lucky it's hot and I don't need a coat AND that I already had my snickers on! "I don't like surprises!" I moaned as we waited for the lift to open at ground floor, "Again I repeat, tough luck," I folded my arms across my chest and frowned. Great! Instead of being at home I'm going somewhere, where I don't even know where I'm going!

"Wait here for a minute," Clide said running off. I waited tapping my foot on the pavement over and over, when finally Clide showed up on a.....MOTORBIKE! My jaw fell open as he stopped right in front of me, "Didn't think I could ride huh? Well get on, this ain't it," "Well I knew you could ride but I just didn't think you could ride a motorbike instead of a girl, makes a change," I said taking the helmet from him. You know what, I think just being allowed to ride one of these would be enough of a surprise for me.

I jumped on wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my head on his shoulders. I bit down on my bottom lip as he started off. Oh god, oh god, oh god, it's totally different when you're actually riding one! A motorbike I mean. Ok I think I'm getting used to it now.....I think? One thing I loved the most was the wind blowing the part of my hair that wasn't covered by the helmet, back. He turned to look at me when we came to a stop at a red light, "You ok?" "Yeah, w...why wouldn't I be?" "Well apart from the fact that you're hugging me tighter than normal?" "Oh shit, sorry," I said feeling my cheeks burn a darker shade of red. "Hold on," he said as the light changed.