Love Is Never Enough, Part 25 and Part 26! (FINALLY CHAPPY!)

LAST CHAPPY!!!

Part 25 and Part 26! (Sorry it's short but it needs to end and this is the only way that I know I'll finish it.)

(Recap)

"Clide? NO!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got to my feet running over to his side and pressing down on the wound, I mean that's what you do right? You apply presser to the wound to stop the bleeding...right? I hadn't even known tears where falling like crazy until Clide moved his hand from the gunshot and pulled a strand of hair from my face, I didn't care that blood was all over my hands and no doubt on my face all I cared about was that Clide was shot.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry! Please....please don't go, please, I love you." I whispered pressing my lips gently to his, he was forcing his eyes open and I could see that but the worse thing was that....I couldn't help but panic...I mean....Clide he's....almost dead....because of me!

I kept screaming out to him, trying to help him as his blood kept pouring from him. "Cassie?" Clide whispered in between a groan of pain as he tried to shift over. I moved my hands down his face before grabbing on to his other hand and pressing harder down on the wound with my other. I told him not to talk, I begged him to hold on....I did everything I knew....but he was slipping from me. "I love you Cassie....Go....please just...go,"

He croaked all of it out but I couldn't, I wouldn't leave him! Not like this! I shook my head still squeezing his hand tight so that maybe he could focus on something else then the pain or the feeling of slipping away. I couldn't let him go! It's not right! Why!?! Why does this have to happen now? Why couldn't it be me?

I looked deep into his eyes and saw him beg me to leave to just get the police and they'd be able to help him more then I can now. "Please Cassie, go...."

"No Clide!" I yelled as the tears wouldn't stop. How could he think that I'd leave him just like that? I won't! He shakily pulled my hand to his lips as he placed a kiss on my fingers and then....he left. He let go of my hand and slowly his head turned to the side where his eyes finally shut. I collapsed to his chest begging him to just wrap his arms around me, begging him to just breathe!

"No please No!" I cried over and over into his chest. It's not fair! He can't leave me! I slowly rose to my feet as I felt the anger fill me whole. I walked over to Kier where he sat just staring at Clide's dead body with fear? I bent down picking up the gun he had dropped and held it in my hands. I knew what I had to do...I knew what Clide would want....I knew what my mother deserved.

Kier scrambled to his knees and hugged my legs mumbling sorry's. I felt sick at just hearing him. It was time he got what he deserved. It was time my mum got her reward for protecting me, it was time Clide got justice, it was time for my bitter revenge.

I kicked Kier back and pointed the gun to his head ready to pull the trigger, he lay there, just begging me to pull the trigger on him, begging me to end his life early and I would have, God knows I would have! The only thing to stop me was the slamming of the door and men running in, some running to Clide and the others were holding guns telling me to drop mine. But I didn't.

"Wait! She's Cassie," I didn't care about the person speaking instead I stayed with my eyes contact with Kier. He was gonna pay wither I die or not! I will see him pay!

"DO IT!" He screamed at me....but that's when it hit me. I can get my revenge another way, I can make him pay another way.

"No." I let my arms fall to my sides before speaking again. "You're sick Kier, at one time I thought I could help you....but....love is never enough, it's never enough to save a crazy person like you. Your too far gone but at least you know this, you took everything I had left, you broke me, killed me even.....so be happy about that. But right now nothing you say or do can stop me from walking out of here and never coming back. You'll never make me yours Kier, I never was yours to start off with....I was always....Clide's."

I slowly turned and began to leave, no one stopped me but I felt proudest wash over me and I could feel people's eyes one me as if knowing everything I went through....but no one can ever know. They never would be able to. Clide, I just wanted to run back to him but I know if I go now.....if I turn around now then that's it. I won't be able to walk out; I won't be able to stand tall.

"NO! Your mine!" Kier screamed I heard him run towards something but before he could grab what I'm assuming was the gun the sound of bullets being fired held my ears, yet I didn't look back...instead I kept walking out until I was back home....that's where I finally fell to the floor where Shannon came running out and wrapped her arms around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 26!

Clide never died, he was put in a coma for three months so far and everyday I'm there holding his hand, saying I'm sorry for everything, begging him to wake up. But he never does. No matter what I do. But mum's woken up, dads taken her home and some of her memories began to come back, no it's just a matter of time before she'll be back as normal.

Things are different though, she can't really hear well but at least she try's. She's still my mother, and she still loves me the same....I guess that's all that matters.

(Two weeks forwards)

My bags where packed and no matter how much I wanted to go back to Clide, no matter how much I wanted to feel his arms around me....I didn't go back to the hospital. He had woken up now....but I knew there was only one thing left to do. I have already hurt him before and now...I'm only bound to hurt him again with something new, something that I could have changed....but didn't.

Even now, when I'm on the plane I don't regret leaving that latter for Clide, even if I stay I'd only hurt him more but deep down I know I'll see him again, I just need to get my life in order and if he finds someone else then....I'm glad for him, he needs to move on, he needs someone who he knows won't keep hurting him with their private life, he needs someone who'll be able to give themselves to him a hundred percent.

Clide's P.O.V

She was gone and there wasn't much I could do. I had just got home and my mother handed me the letter from Cassie. She would already be on the plane since mum called up to check. How could she think all this was her fault? None of this was done because of her! I love her and know I've lost her, I guess in a way she is Kiers I mean he stopped us from being together, I just hope she understands she can come back to me whenever she wants.

I just don't get it. Why? Why would she leave just when I wake up? Before I even can talk to her? Before we can even go through things? Before we can BOTH make up our minds!

But I'll always be right here waiting for her no matter what.

Cassie's P.O.V

I sat on the plane and knew we were arriving soon. I was planning on staying at the house we had before...it would be perfect and I know Clide wouldn't come looking for me there, it was something I could just feel.

I hope he understands somehow why I'm doing this. It's for the best, but above all he would never be able to except the thing that I could never punish because of someone else's sins.

I rubbed my hand over my stomach where my unborn baby lay knowing no matter what, I'd love it.

Love may be enough....just maybe.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANK YOU TO EVEYRONE FOR THIS!!!!

Well I've got a new story called I'd Rather Be in Love with You!! Go cheek it out it seems to be people's fav!!!

Anyway, people who have been following this and voted, commented, fanned and friends at school you know how much of a thank you this is to you!!

IMPORTANT!!!

Well that's it really! I hope you guys liked it and it's sad to see it come to an end but if you liked I slept with my...... then trust me you'll love my new one! Just try it out and then that way you won't be so sad that this has ended because you'll have that one and I will be putting all my attention on that story so You or him might be put on hold for a while, like perhaps until I finish or I might take it off and then maybe next year or something I'll put it back up and continue from where I left off.

And I'm sure about a second one but I'll think about it. ANYWAY VOTE AND COMMENT ONE LAST TIME!!!! AND SORRY ITS SHORT BUT I NEEDED THIS ENDING IN ORDER TO FULLY FOCUS ON MY NEW STORY!!!!