Love Is Never Enough, Part 6

Hi ok so I wanted to post today and I might not post tomorrow, also check out the song, all her songs rock! So here's part 6!

Part 6

(Recap)

"Cassie tell me! Is he hitting you!?" I couldn't take it anymore. I closed my eyes tight and just screamed it out; I didn't even know I was screaming it out, "YES! Ok yes he is, he's been doing it for a few years now! So don't you ever say you know me! Yes ok yes!" Tears streamed out again, and Clide went quiet, his grip loosened and before I could even open my eyes his grip went back to normal supporting me from falling to the floor, and his lips crashed down on mine.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was confused at first but then as if someone else was in control my hands found their way up around Clide's neck. His hands moved down to my legs and he wrapped it around his waist, he didn't need to do that to the other because it was already around his waist too. I couldn't think, I was only thinking about him touching. He pressed himself harder to me and when he pulled away for air it hit me. Clide's a player he....he has to sleep with every girl no matter if their friends, I just wanted to keep going and push that voice out my head but I couldn't, I want to do this but only when or if he says he really likes me.

I've been saving myself for him but it's clear now that I don't think he could ever love me the way I love him. I guess I couldn't stand the thought of being with someone else other than him. If I only I the stupid guts to tell him how I feel, but I know he wouldn't feel the same way. My legs dropped back down and Clide just looked at me with a confused expression, I hid my feelings and acted like any friend who wasn't interested might act.

"Clide, I told I'm not like those other girls," He looked at me saying sorry with his eyes, why? Why did he have to be sorry? If only he wasn't then maybe I could believe he really wanted me. His face changed from sad to angry, oh god why the hell did I tell him?! "I've got to go, by the way I'm sorry that wasn't meant to happen," he tried to be calm but the anger got the better of him, "Don't worry, just forget it." I said walking back to my bed. He closed the door and I just cried myself to sleep.

Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You sure you guys have to go?" I heard Shannon moan from outside my door, "Yeah sorry," Clide said back before knocking on my door violently. "HURRY UP!" He screamed from outside. Where the hell are we going!? And why is he using attitude with me? What the hell did I do to him?! Remembering last night just made me blush. I pulled on a pair of blue skinny jeans, a red tank top with a white cardigan and a pair of black snickers.

"CASS!" Clide knocked on the door again, "WHAT!?" I screamed in his face opening the door, I was pissed and he knew it, "We're leaving come on the taxi's already downstairs," WTF?! He didn't give me time to ask, instead he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the door out the lift and into the taxi, "Go please," he said to the driver. "What the fuck Clide?" I yelled at him, "You're leaving with me to New York! No way are you going back to get beaten half to death by your boyfriend,"

I saw the anger in his face from the fact that he can't beat the crap out of Kier, but that's for the best, "You can't I mean that's a totally new life! My parents, MY friends!" I screamed back at him. "Cassie please just shut the fuck up and let me help you!" I did, something in me told me not to argue, I think he already blames himself for letting Kier to keep doing this without him knowing, looks like the whole kissing thing last's all forgotten about. In a way good.

We got there and the only thing Clide said was that we would buy clothes out there. Where the hell where we gonna stay?! What about that! I know I should be protesting or something but I couldn't some screwed up part of me wouldn't let me, and I had this sense that Clide was....angry with me for some reason.