Chapter 10

**Karina**

So now me and Zoe are cool. He hasn't been texting other females and he let's me see his phone without hesitation. But a month has passed and we're good. Anyways I woke up to go to work. Zoe doesn't really like me going to work but oh well. And he doesn't like that I still sleep in the guest room. He wants me to sleep in the same bed as him. I don't know why but I'm just more comfortable.

So I got up to get ready

So I got up to get ready. I have to get dressed and then get Neveah dressed. I put on some grey tights a white shoes and some all white Air Force ones.

I now went to brush my teeth dn then went to get Neveah up

I now went to brush my teeth dn then went to get Neveah up. When I went in her room she was already ready with her clothes on. She looked cute.

She obviously got her fashion sense from me

She obviously got her fashion sense from me. I had to do her hair though. I didn't really tall because she doesn't really talk when she gets up in the morning. I put gel and curl activator in her hair and gave her a middle part.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked

She nodded and then we walked downstairs. I made her some cereal and she just ate in silence. I wasn't so hungry so I ran upstairs real quick and went in Zoe's room. He was sleeping on his stomach. I went and sat in the bed. He we still sleep so I kissed his cheeks and face.

"Girl stop." He said mushing my face

I started rubbing his back and kissing his shoulder blades. He was groaning then he turned around. His eyes were still closed. So I started kissing his jaws. He got up and went to brush his teeth. I just sat there. Then he came and picked me up. He started kissing me.

Now me and Zoe have not had sex but we came close to it. I know I want him to take my virginity but I don't know when. He was rubbing on my ass.

"Baby I gotta go." I said in between kisses

"Baby you don't have to work I got us and our future ten kids." He said seriously

I just laughed because I'm not having 10 kids. But I jumped down and walked away. He slapped my ass. I turned around and raised one eyebrow. I walked over to him and touched his dick. He looked shocked. Then I started to squeeze and he was biting his lip. Then I was rubbing it a little bit and then walked off.

I grab Neveah and left. Zoe let me have one of his cars. He has three but now he has two. He has a Benz, a Audi and a Range Rover. He gave me the Range Rover. I love it. It's black and chrome with real leather interior. Anyways I drove off to the daycare. I signed Neveah in. The class I watch it the same class she's in but she still has to be signed in. We waled diejnthe hall to the room. There was a girl there. She is a personal in office nanny. Her name is Lauryn. She is hella thick and right now has blonde hair. She watches a boy named Keenan. I don't know been personal life but her and Keenan are hella close and he calls her mama. That little boy is so cute. But anyways she was in her and I didn't know why.

"Hey girl I just came to ask for some diapers." Lauryn said

"Go ahead take some." I said I had plen6spni let her take as many as she needs

"Hey Veah!" Lauryn said

Her and Neveah had a little conversation then Lauryn left.

**Zoe**

So when Karina left I got dressed in some khaki joggers, a white Nike hoodie and some red and white 12's. I was looking fresh. I was supposed to be going over Devin's house. So I hopped in my Audi R8 and drove over then. On the way there I was gone stop at Sonic but then be taking to long to get my fucking food. So j just decided against it. I pulled up to Devin's house and I knocked on the door. I have a key but I know not to barge in last time I did that he was fucking some bitches and that's a part of him I didn't want to see. So I just knocked every time. Then Mony answered the door. She gave me a side hug.

"He's in the living room. Where's Karina?" She said

"At work." I said

She nodded.

"I'll go up and see her." She said walking off

I just walked to the living room. Devin was there relaxing. I sat down.

"What's up Bro.?" Devin said we did a handshake.

"Nothing much. Rocking with Karina and making my drops." I said

Yeah just in case y'all didn't know I'm a drug dealer. I just try to make my money that's it. Don't judge me.

"I feel you. When we doing the next one?" Devin asked

"Shit tonight. Gasio(Ga-see-oh) tryna make a trade. We can trust him but stay with the heat anyway. He giving us 13mil and we giving him what he want. You know that good shit." I said

He nodded and started rolling a blunt.

**Karina**

I was about to get off in 30 minutes. Mony had came and stayed with me for some hours. She said that Zoe had came over so she was bored since Devin was occupied. So she chilled with me. The last kid went home so I could clock out and go home earlier.

"I'll see you later girl." Mony said hugging me and Neveah

Neveah already ate because when Mony came she brought us some Burger King. So we went to our house. Neveah looked tired so she went to sit on the couch and watch TV. I grabbed her a blanket and me and her laid down.

I was on my phone that I just got. Zoe was texting me.

Zoe- What my babies doing?

Me- Laying in the couch. Neveah finna go to sleep tho

Zoe- Do you want daddy to lay with you?

I blushed.

Me- Yes please 😍

Zoe- I'm omw baby

When he text that he came through the door minutes later. He got behind me and wrapped him arms around me. He was kissing my neck but eventually we fell asleep.