Chapter 11

**Karina**

Me and Zoe was still laying down. Zoe took Neveah in her room. Then he came and carried me to his room. I wasn't going to protest tonight so I laid down. He laid next to me. I like to play music when I go to sleep so I played the song 4 walls by vedo.

(Play the song)

My ass was on his dick. The song was playing.

I was kinda getting hot and bothered. I didn't want him to notice. Then the boys part came I was winding my hips.

"Girl why you playing?" Zoe said

So come over and leave your problems at the door. Leave your emotions in the hallway. throw your panties on the floor. Cuz
I-IIIII wanna make you feel like it your first time

That part did something to me. I was arching my back and everything. Zoe slipped his hands in front and in my panties. I was lowly moaning. Then Zoe flipped me over. He wants on top of me and was kissing me. My shirt was off and he managed to slip my panties and pants off. I let him do it. The song was on repeat and every verse made me even more wet. I was so into the song I didn't notice that Zoe had slid in. He was kissing the pain away. He was stroking and moving in so many ways I didn't know possible. I arched my back and matched his rhythm. We had so many rounds after this and I knew now that this was our song. And he my first.

The Next Day

I woke up to Zoe laying on my stomach like a big baby. It was cute we were both naked. I stopped the song because it was still playing from last night. I blushed just remembering the events of last night.

"A nigga got you blushing?" Zoe asked

I slapped his shoulder playfully. J laughed and got up. His eyes were glued to my naked body. I was limping so Zoe carried me and to the shower and he got in to. Let's just say there was a round 14.

**Zoe**

So it's been days since me and Karina fucked. She has the best pussy. Ever since then we been going at it. I can't get enough of her and she be feining for this dick. I can't blame her because I got them A1 strokes. I be going deep up in her shit until she screams daddy. And-

" Can you stop staring at me?" She said blushing

I didn't realize that I was staring. I started licking my lips. Then out of nowhere Karina got up and ran to the bathroom. She was throwing up. I went in the bathroom and rubbed her back. I was smiling because I knew I got her pregnant. There was no way she couldn't be. We was fucking nonstop and not one time did we use condoms. I was happy that she was having my baby.

"What's funny?" She whispered with her head down

"You pregnant." I said shrugging my shoulders

"What?!" She said

"I mean we ain't been wrapping nothing up. You don't want my kids?" I asked

"I do but I would have at least wanted a choice. You didn't even tell me that you didn't use a condom." She said

What I like about Karinais that she never just yells. Actually I never heard her yell. She's rational. She talks things out. But she does cry when she's really mad or when she's hurt. And I can't stand to see her cry. Shes brushed her teeth and now she's crying. I went over and hugged Karina.

"Baby it's ok. I can support us, Neveah, my unborn and my future 9 kids." I said

She laughed. She hugged me and I wiped the tears off her face.

"We got this." I said

She nodded her head. I'm glad she's not crying no more. When she cries it's so sad yet she still looks beautiful. Her face gets red and she don't have one if those loud wide mouth cries. She just looks and tears fall. But anyways I carried her to our room. Neveah was at Mony's house or most likely at Devin's since Mony said she was heading over there when we dropped off Neveah.

"Let's so something." She said

"Like what?" I asked

She shrugged her shoulders all day.

"I don't know. I don't want to stay in the house all day." She said

I agreed because we haven't been doing shit lately. It was also a Friday.

"Lets go." I said

She nods and went to get dressed.

Now I'm not gone lie my baby look good

Now I'm not gone lie my baby look good. But she look to good. And if a nigga look to long imma knock they ass out. And I'm not playing.

I was dressed and we left

I was dressed and we left. She got in the Audi and we went to eat. We went to Red Lobster. She ate a little but she probably didn't wanna throw up again.