Chapter 19

**Karina**

It's been days later and me and Zoe weekend doing good. Neveah stays with us all the time now and Jr is getting bigger. It's been like 4 years later and my children look beautiful. And I'm pregnant again. Neveah is now 9 and Jr is 5. Me and Zoe are still going strong as ever. I am 5 months pregnant and I am having a girl.

Me and Zoe want to name her Nyree Royalty. But today is Halloween and I'm due in 4 months.

"Jr are you ready to put on your costume?" I asked

"Yes ma'am." Jr said

Jr wanted to be a super hero so I let him. I was going to put on a costume and take them trick or treating.

We took pictures

We took pictures. If you're wondering where Zoe is he's at practice right now.
Neveah is a nerd this year.

She looks so cute

She looks so cute. After I take them trick or treating me and Zoe are going to a party. Mony and Devin are going to. Anyways it was now 6 and it was day lights savings and it was already dark outside.

"Let's go y'all." I said

We were in a nice neighborhood so we would walk a few streets.

*A few hours later*

Jr and Neveah were now at Devin's mama's house. Shes watching them for tonight.

"Baby are you getting ready?" Zoe asked

Zoe didn't want me to because I was pregnant but it wasnt one of those rachett parties it was basically a kick back.

"Yes I'm ready

"Yes I'm ready." I said

I texted Mony and she said her and Devin were on the way. We all decided to stay in the same car so we would do that when they got here. 

"BITCH!!??!!" Mony screamed

Once again Mony looked flawless.

People say that pretty girls are always stick up but Mony is the prettiest girl I know and she has never turned her back on me

"Hey baby girl." Devin said hugging me he was rubbing my belly

I think Zoe is jealous. Devin has a connection with me that he doesn't have. Me and Devin can y'all about anything he gets me. But Zoe needs to. Realize that me and Devin are like brothers and sisters.

"Hey Devin and Mony." Mony came and hugged me

"Are y'all ready to go?" Zoe asked looking annoyed

"Oh hey Zoe I didn't even see you." Mony said

"Of course you didn't." Zoe walked out the door

I really don't like walking and everyone knows that. Zoe usually carries me to the car but he was mad. I looked at Devin because he knows what I'm about to ask.

"Dont even think about carrying her spoiled ass." Mony said laughing

My eyes started to water. I looked down because I didn't want them to see me cry. I didn't even know why I was crying but I was.

Devin picked me up and carries me to the car.

"Don't cry Lil sis. I gotchu." Devin said

I nodded and started to wipe my face.

Devin carried me to the car and then he got in the passenger seat.
"Why was she crying?" Zoe asked looking annoyed once again

"Because her spoiled ass wanted to be carried." Mony said

"I swear to God." Zoe said

I don't know what I did but it was getting on my nerves. He was seeing mean for no reason.

"Can we go now?" I asked looking at the window

"Yall don't have to double team her like that." Devin said

"Of course your sticking up for her." Zoe said

"Your her man that should be your job." Devin said

Zoe just shook his head and tightened his grip on the steering wheel.