CHAPTER 12

She woke up at night, breathless, "what a nightmare." she thought. She got out of her bed and decided to go and take a walk. Walking along the corridor, she heard voices coming from his room. She had fallen in love with him ever since she laid eyes on him and so she decided to go to his room to see if he was awake so he could keep her company.

"Alby, Alby, are you awake?" She asked as she opened the door and waved the lantern around to get a good view of the room. The moment she saw him, she froze, her eyes were fixed on him, she thought she was dreaming so she pinched herself. When she realized she wasn't, she screamed and quickly covered her mouth to muffle the scream. The boy she had fallen in love with was floating on top of his bed, sleep talking and two heavy books were revolving about him.

"Who's there? " He slowly descended unto his bed, rubbed his eyes and asked

"Aloysia?" He stared at her curiously. She was still frozen in her tracks. She looked at him, completely frightened.

"What are you?" she cowered into a corner. He slowly got out of his bed and approached her.

"What do you mean what am I?"He chuckled nervously, while approaching her.

"Please don't kill me." She whispered whiles covering her eyes.

"Kill you, I'll never hurt you."

"I just saw you floating on your bed instead of sleeping in it and I saw two books revolving around you, that's not normal, don't tell me I am still dreaming. "

"You're not dreaming. I think it is time I told you my secret. I am a sorcerer."

"A sorcerer, that's a myth, is it not? And why did you kill those men?" she mustered courage as he helped her up.

"No, it's not. And they were going to send me back to my country and my sister would have slaughtered me."

"Your sister? Why?"

"Because my mother wants me to be king when she dies and my sister wants the kingdom for herself. When I tell my mother that, she wouldn't believe. She'll say my sister is too sweet she wouldn't hurt a fly."

"So killing them was your only option?" she asked curiously

"Yes but You need not be afraid of me." He smiled at her.

"Oh, no I'm not. At least not anymore." She smiled back nervously. "So do you all sorcerers sleep talk or just you?" she teased

"I don't sleep talk, what are you talking about?" He chuckled sounding clueless.

"When I came into your room, you were floating in the air with two books revolving around you and I could hear voices." Albrecht looked at her shockingly.

"What did they voices say?"

"I didn't hear what they said, but I did heard them."

"I was meditating on what I had read in the books, to make them stick in my head. When you're meditating you don't talk. So those voices you heard, they weren't mine."

"Then who's were they?"

"I really don't know, but don't worry tomorrow when we find Alex we can ask her."

"Okay, that sounds good."

"Okay, now go back to sleep we have a long day ahead of us."

"Okay, but can I stay here with you for a while. I just had a terrible nightmare and I don't feel like going to sleep just yet." She sat on his bed as she said then laid down gently.

"Sure." He smiled. Then she pushed and tapped the side of the bed, indicating that he should sleep beside her.

"Don't worry. I won't rape you." She smirked as he slowly approached the bed. She tapped the bed again and he gently laid down beside her and turned so that his back face her. She placed her hand around him and closed her eyes.

"Ha, you're finally awake. How did you sleep?" The King asked her daughter as she walked into the throne room.

"Good." She scratched her head wondering how she woke up in her room that morning because she remembered falling asleep in Albrecht's room. Or it was a dream, but it felt so real. She thought.

"Are you ready for the expedition?" Albrecht asked her with a lively smile.

"Of course." She smiled back.

"Okay, so, before Alex left me I remember her saying she was going to search for some answers. But to do that, she'll have to find a way back into our land or she'll be lurking around the borders searching for some clues. So if we begin our search there we will be able to find a clue which will lead us straight to her.

"Okay. That's a good plan. When do we leave?" Prince enquired.

"We'll leave any moment from now and my prince I'm sorry I can't allow you to come with us."

"Why?" He exclaimed.

"Well you can ask your father that question."

"Father?"

"Sir Evans is going with them so I think you should stay and assume his position."

"Yes father."

"Okay, everyone pack your things and get ready we leave in an hour." He said gallantly exiting the throne room.