CHAPTER 22

"Men!" Albrecht walked into the balcony and shouted unto the great Einvor army who had gathered before the royal castle. "Strong soldiers of Einvor." He clearly his throat and spoke out. Though he spoke normally without straining his voice, it so loud, those at the outskirts of the city could barely hear his voice. They all turned to face him waiting to hear what he had to say to them.

"I don't deserve you respect, I don't deserve you trust or loyalty and I don't even deserve to even be here after taking off like that. But what I do deserve is your patriotism. You see, we have been betrayed." They started was looking around mumbling among themselves.

"By the own people we trusted to keep us safe, the people we trusted to rule us, care for us. They betrayed us by arming our enemies of the outside world and directing them to our border gates. Our princess, who is deceased and Our Queen who had been exiled have endangered us but we can't sit here waiting for our enemies to attack."

"Yeah!" they all roared.

"We have show them how an animal reacts when it is backed into a corner.  We are not going to just defeat them, we are going to obliterate them. We are going to kill every single person that opposes us on that battle field." He began to get fired up.

"Yeah!" The soldiers roared again and he jumped down from the ten foot balcony.

"We are going to make the whole outside world tremble before us and we are going to start with these fool who think they have the upper hand. We will go out there and fight like there is no tomorrow. I do not want your honor, what I want is for us to go out there and show them just how powerful we are. And I will be with you in battlefield in the frontline" He said walking among the crowd looking into their eyes and striking motivation in their hearts.

"We will make them rue the day they clashed swords with us. Get ready men, it's time for war!" He lifted his staff and there was a loud roar, all the soldiers lifted their weapons fully motivated and bloodthirsty. The soldiers kept on roaring and chanting as Albrecht left them and went into the castle.

"Alex, tell all the leaders of the various factions we're riding to the northern border right away." He ordered her as he passed by her on his way back to the war room."

IN ALCHERONIA

The Alcheronian army had been camping at the citadel and some in Aryania in the houses of the civilians for somedays till the King declared that they were ready for war. The king and all his generals gathered in the war room along with Jeremiah the physician, and Prince Alois.

"First order of business."the King finally said when the all sat down after giving him reverence when he entered the room. "Sir Evans, talk to us about ammunition." He laid back in his throne-like chair.

"Well we managed to secure as much as two hundred arrows with the aetherium ore for each archer in all the battalions. As of now all the soldiers have aerethium shields and Armour except battalion deca. We also have spears for all the Frontline soldiers of every battalion."

"What about our fire power?"

"Well, we have catapults and cannons, but I don't know if any of that will be of any use since magic can work on them."

"Yes, they can be used against us. " King Audwin scratched his chin."

"Okay, Generals, how ready are the men."

"Itching to go to war sire."  One of the general replied with a smug smile.

"Then tell them to get ready because it's time for war."