chapter 1

*********LIZ'S POV*********

herroo my name is Liz short for liseth... umm oh im 15 and turning 16 in November my two besties are jozz (jozzelyn) and Hannah!! they are like sisters. im not a viner or youtuber but I am very good friends with JC Caylen since we are both from Texas. He is has a really famous collab channel with his best friends, he invited me and the girls to go to MagCon. we may have fangirled only because we get to me THE Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Hayes Grier, Matthew Espinosa and so many more I just cant remember because im to excited!!!!!!!

I awoke with two fingers poking my face and whispering, I opened my eyes adjusting to the light and saw my two best friends.

"hai bobo" they said in unision

it was around 11 on Saturday and I did NOT want to get up "how the hell did you two get in here" realizing my mom had gon to work and I was alone with only my brother.

"your brother" Jozzelyn replied "now get up so we can go shopping and buy new clothes for MagCon!"

I groaned and rolled over but finally gave in after they started to poke me again. I took a shower and let myself stand there for a minute. once I got out I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room the girls had probably gone to the kitchen since they weren't in my room. after I dried my hair I picked out my maroon jeans a matching scarf, brown combat boots, and a loose sweater.

I entered the living room to see that Hannah and Jozzelyn were ready to leave. i paused "wait who id going to take us?"

"oh right i called my mom and asked if she could drive us while you were showering so shes right out front." Hannah smiled

"oh ok then lets go"

once we arrived at the mall we entered many stores we tried on a lot of outfits and only bought like half of the ones we tried. we sat down at one of the restaurants and ordered food because we were starving!!

"im REALLY excited for MagCon" Jozzelyn said with such excitement

"yep and we wouldn't have had this if Jc wouldn't have invited us so thank him!"

"so we are leaving to LA in 2 weeks right?" Hannah questioned

"yea and we are going to be staying the first few nights in a hotel then we are going to my aunts!" i informed them

"okay!" they said in unision