chapter 14

*****NASH'S POV*****

 I woke up with my arm around Liz's waist. I decided not to move so that I wouldn't wake her. she stirred in her sleep but I just rubbed her back a little. a few minutes later I felt her intertwine our fingers and she started to play with my hand.

I smiled watching her, she didn't know I was awake but she didn't move. she turns around so our faces are facing each other. before she can turn around fully I shut my eyes as quickly as possible so it looks like I am still sleeping.

she poked my face and I trid not to move. she then leaned in and kissed me, I immediately started to kiss back but she pulled away smiling.

"why'd you pull away?" I asked

"because I knew you were awake so I wanted to "wake" you up!" she emphasized the word wake.

I laughed, I kissed her nose before she got up and I followed her.

i came out of the room and she was not there. she had gone out of the room before but not by that long.

i went a little further "Liz.....babe where are you?"

i hear a yell and my head snaps that direction and before i knew it i was on the floor tackled by Liz.

she was straddling me and she started to laugh that tears welled up in get eyes.

she was trying to catch her breathe and finally all she could do was basically giggle.

she was still straddling me and i had finally sat up.

i kissed her forehead and we stared at each others eyes.

she did something unexpected but i didn't mind at all.

she got closer and she kissed me forehead then nose my lips copying my actions.

i asked for entrance and she let me explore her mouth.

she bit my lip playfully and i surprisingly held in the groan that was about to escape my mouth.

she was playing with my hair which made it 100 times harder to keep in a groan.

"STOP NO NOT HERE STOP NOW GET A ROOM!!" someone yelled being us.

i looked over and Conner did there with a disgusted face. we both laughed at Conner as he went downstairs.

"can we get a room?" i playfully asked Liz

"nope!" she said popping the -p-

i laughed at her and we went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Hey imma be right back in just going to go penny boarding!" jc said coming downstairs

"Oh oh oh can i go? i have my own penny board!!" she said excitedly to jc.

i chuckled at her excitement and cuteness.

"Yea sure but hurry up!!"

"i will, i will!" she mumbled the last part.

she can back downstairs in 5 minutes and had a lavender with pink wheels. It was girly but it didn't look bad.

"bye babe!" she picked my lips and they headed out

"So do u really like her?" Connor blurted out

"Yea i mean she's my girlfriends and well i really like her!" i told him

"Well she is as big as a sister as Jozz so she will be treated right and i know your caring nash but i don't want to be surprised if you do something stupid!" He said seriously

we talked a bit longer and i would answer the curious boys questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :D AND SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER I WAS BUSY!!  , THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING I HAVE 100 READS!! OMFG PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEE!!!!