chapter 13

*****LIZ'S POV*****

I wandered around the o2l house not knowing what to do. I was still the only one awake.

i went to Hannah's room and peeked inside of her room. i squinted my eyes thinking it would help knowing who the figure next to her was. i soon found out it was Taylor when i saw his bandana in the night stand.

i wonder if he asked her to be his girlfriend now? great now im the only sigle one from ht girls and now all they are going to do it pester each other about their boyfriends.

i really like Nash but i didn't know how he felt. yea i know he was the one who asked me out but maybe he changed his mind.

i couldn't take it anymore so i knocked lightly on Jc's bedroom door.

"um come in." he groggily said

i opened the door slowly and i sat at the end of his bed "Is everything ok Liz?" his features changed from sleepy to worried

i smiled "yea everything is fine Jc but i wanted to talk to you about something." i said nervously

he smiled back "is that something Nash?" he asked

"yea" i whispered and looked down

he chuckled "if you want we can go to Starbucks and talk there?"

"yea that perfect" i smiled and walked out of his room closing the door softly behind me.

i went back to the room that me and Ricky shared, since Jozz and Hannah's stuff took up most of the one room we were supposed to share Ricky offered me his room to share.

i layed down on the bed and went through Instagram for about 30 minutes then i got on Ifunny for like one hour until i got a message from Nash.

i smiled then opened it up

FROM NASH: hey Liz i was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight for dinner i want to talk.

i immediately got nervous when he said he wants to talk. what is that supposed to mean?

 TO NASH: yea i would love to go to dinner with you! :)

it didn't take Nash long to reply

FROM NASH: okay great i will pick you up at around 5:30 sounds good?

TO NASH: sound good!!

i looked at the clock. it was already 1:30!!!!

i rushed out of the room and an air of waffles and bacon filled my senses. i ran downstairs to see that Connor was setting up the table

"FINALLY somebody is up!!" i giggled as he hugged me

"hey Connor where is Jozz?" i asked when i pulled away

"she stayed with the boyfriend." i furrowed my eyebrows

"that's weird she didn't even tell me. did she let you know?" i asked now getting a bit worried even though i shouldn't because she is with Cameron.

"WHAT?" he yelled i jumped a little "I THOUGHT SHE TOLD YOU!! SHE TOLD ME SHE TOLD YOU!! IM AM GOING TO HAVE A TALK WITH HER!" i got a little scared at first but then realized he was joking when he kept setting the table as if nothing ever happened

we ate breakfast until every body woke up and then we cleaned the house.

when we finished cleaning it was 3:50?!?!?! oh gosh i need to get ready