chapter 3

*****LIZ'S POV****

we woke up to our alarms going off, we groaned but then realized today was MagCon! we got up as fast as we could, which wasn't very fast, and surprisingly Jc and Conner were up.

"hey Jc is It ok if I take a shower?" I asked

"of course you can Liz!!" he answered without hesitation

I turned on the water not sure if it was the hot water. this is why I hate other people's showeres! -.-

when I finally got hot water I undressed and got into the steamy shower. I winced at first and turned the knob for cold water just to get the right temperature. i stood there under the pouring water after i had shampooed my hair and washed the rest of my body. i got out and wrapped myself in a towel that i brought. i put on leggings and a loose sweater with my fluffy moccasins. i went downstairs and the girls were eating and so were the rest of the boys.

"morning!" i broke the silence

"goooood morning!" kian and ricky hugged me

i served myself two pancakes and two strips of bacon, only me, ricky and kian were eating now. when Ricky took a bit out of his bacon his eyes widen and he yelled

"YASSSSS GURL YAASSSSSS!" everyone burst out laughing especially Jozzelyn, Hannah, and I.

"okay any way so we are going to be leaving in a few hours so we can meet up with the other boys okay!!!???"

i agreed but Jozzelyn and Hannah rushed out of the kitchen and into the living room to get there suitcases.

"hey is it ok if we use your bathroom to change and stuff?" Hannah asked

they shook their head yes and continued eating as they rushed up the stairs with literally every single suitcase... including mine!

I rushed after them and just watched them hurry straightening their hair and picking clothes out.

i finally got to do my hair which i curled, then i picked out my outfit which was mint colored jeans, a black polka dotted sweater, and my black vans.

hannahs outfit she had a pink floral top with black jeans and a pair of black vans. jozzleyns outfit was just a denim shirt with black leggings and black combat boots,  it was simple but she could pull it off! :)

when we came back downstairs the boys were ready and they stared at us until ricky got his keys and we left! WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO MAGCON!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND SRRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.. AGAIN OH AND NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE NASH'S POV AND POSSIBLY CAMERON'S, AND TAYLOR'S ;)