chapter 21

*****LIZ'S POV*****

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I squinted my eyes and stared to the other side of the room.

I was in my/ Ricky's room, even though I went to sleep in Jc's. I think he carried me to my room.

I laid in my bed for a few minutes then got up and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my face was stained with dry mascara from last night.

I got one of Jozzelyn's makeup wipes and wiped off my face. I then brushed my teeth and went downstairs to find Jozz eating cereal on the couch.

"hey babe." I said.

"hey wifey." she said back. we both smiled at the nicknames we gave each other

"where is Hannah?" I asked

"she stayed with Taylor." she said.

"oooo wonder what they been up to." I wiggled my eyebrows and she burst out into laughter

"soooo wher is everyone?" I asked noticing we were the only ones downstairs

"oh they went to breakfast and I stayed here to keep you company." she smiled.

"so do you want to go to the mall today?" she asked

"uh I don't know." I said feeling a bit tired

"pleaseeeee!" she begged

"jozz I said I don't know!" I said

"PLEEEAAASSSEEEE!" she yelled in my ear

"ow shit! ok goodness Jozz!" I said covering my ear.

she smiled deviously knowing she won. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to the room to change quickly.

I put on some jeans and a normal shirt and my vans.  I put my hair in a ponytail and jogged downstairs.

she was ready also. she just had some black leggings her sweatshirt and her ugg boots.

we arrived at the mall and we parked close to the entrance. there wasn't many people here anyways.

we went to the normal stores and we ate a pretzel and then Starbucks.

we were walking then all of a sudden we were pushed into a corner. I shut my eyes and wanted to scream but their hand was covering my mouth.

I then heard laughing. I opened my eyes to see Nash laughing his ass off.

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH NASH GRIER YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA MEEE!" I yelled and punched him in the stomach softly

I put my hand on my heart for exaggeration. 

I look over at Jozz and she almost had a heart attack as well. fucking Cameron

"CAM THAT WAS NOT COOL!" she yelled and slapped him playfully

Nash got up from the floor since he was laughing so hard. he was grabbing his sides

"im sorry babe." he said and went in for a kiss but I dodged it so he just barely kissed my cheek

"oh so now your giving me the silent treatment?" he said and smirked

I looked away so I wouldn't look him in the eyes or else I would've already been kissing him.

Cam and Jozz already walked off probably to some other store.

I was about to walk away when he trapped my by putting his hands on the wall so his arms were to the sides of my head.

I looked right past him trying so hard not to laugh.

his nose rubbed my jawline and my eyes fluttered closed. he stopped and looked at me. I opened my eyes and smirked.

"oh don't ignore me like that." he said as he hutted out his bottom lip.

I couldn't help it anymore I mean who wouldn't. his blue eyes staring you down until you break.

I gave him a quick peck, thinking that would be all. apparently that wasn't his plan. he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. he asked for entrance but I denied, I smiled then knew this was my chance to run.

my hand went down his chest and stopped above his belt. his hands loosened around my cheeks and I still had my hand on his jeans. I took this chance to separate out lips and run to see if I could find Jozz and Cam. 

I was laughing so hard and I finally saw Jozz and Cam.

I caught up to them and I could barley breathe.

"what the hell?" Cam said

I started to calm down and we sat down at a bench.

"do you want to go?" I asked Jozz

"uh I don't know? Babe will you be able to find Nash?" she asked Cam

"oh of course he will he is probably not that far from he-" I was cut off by someone sitting next to me and tapping my sholder

I look over to find an angry Nash.

"oh hey." I said casually "so do you want to go? NOW? I asked Jozz giving her eye signals to Nash

she understood "Umm oh yea lets go. bye babe i'll see you later." she went along and kissed Cam goodbye.

I got up and we ran out of the mall

"why did you want to leave?" she asked confused

"long story lets just go." I said starting to laugh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :D

ILL UPDATE SOON!!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ANY IDEAD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!