Chapter 34*

OK I AM WARNING YOU RIGHT NOW THAT THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER. SO I AM GOING TO PUT THE * STAR FOR SMUT CHAPTERS SO YOU KNOW SO.YEA. IT WONT BE BAD I PROMISE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIZ'S P.O.V     

 Nash and I stayed in that position for what seemed liked hours but I didn’t mind. I finally got enough strength to move his arms from my waist, but they weren’t on my waist anymore, his hands “slipped” down to my bum.  I got up and slowly made my way upstairs and into Jozzelyn’s room.

"Guys! Get up!! We are going out to eat!” I weakly say. They didn’t move. Ugh. Great.

“BITCHES! GET THE FUCK UP!” I hop onto the bed and begin to jump on them, almost falling because of Cameron’s legs.

“OKAY, OKAY WE ARE UP!’ Jozz says slapping my leg. I smirk and get off.

 “Get ready. We are about to leave to I don’t even know but we are going to eat.” I say slamming the door and walking into the bathroom. I check my hair, its naturally wavy and today was one of those days when it wasn’t looking bad. I decided to keep it that way and I go into my room to pick out an outfit. I look through a few drawers and find my favorite red flannel, I got out high-waisted jean shorts and a normal black crop top and my black vans.

After I changed I pinned my bangs back and I walked downstairs to find Nash and Cameron talking, they see me and they get quiet. I suddenly got very curious. I shrugged it off, “Is Jozz not ready yet?” I ask? Cameron just shakes his head.

As I was about to ask them something I hear her coming down the stairs. I look up and she’s wearing short shorts and a crop top. “LETS GO.” She yells.

As we are walking out Cameron whispers something in her ear and she blushes. I immediately feel disgusted not wanting to know what he said to her. I look at Nash and he’s holding back at laugh because of the face I made at Cam and Jozz.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOZZELYN’S P.O.V

We stopped at IHOP and we all already ordered our breakfast even though its 3 pm. We were all having a nice conversation when I feel a warm hand land on my knee. I almost squeal but I realize that it was just Cameron. He winks at me and I feel myself blush. His hand starts to move upwards and I feel my breath become faster. I shift I my seat a bit and Liz seems to notice. She looks in between me and Cam and she notices his arm, her eyes widen and she bursts out laughing. I feel my face get hot and Cam is looking at me.  I shake my head but can’t help but laugh.

We finally calm down once our food is being served to us. I begin eating my pancakes and Cameron puts his hand on my thigh again, this almost causes me to choke on the fucking chocolate chip pancake. His hand goes up a little higher and I don’t react. He didn’t like that I didn’t react. As I took a sip of my coffee I felt his hand move towards my inner thigh and thats when I started coughing uncontrollably and I almost spilled my coffe on the table.  Cameron began patting my back thinking that would help.

After I calmed down Cameron tried to stir up a conversation. "So mg friend invited me to a party tonight. Do you guys want to come with?" He asked

Nash nodded his head and so did Liz. After we finished eating we headed back home and it was 5 pm by then. We actually did nothing but lay in bed and watch movies until it was time to get ready for the party. I went to my room and chose a black tight fitted dress and nude wedges. I kept my hair straight and did my makeup. Once I was finished I walked out of my room and found Cameron dressed nicely in a short sleeve button up shirt and black jeans.

I go into Liz's room and she has on a navy blue dress. It was fitted from the top and loose from the waist down. She had on black wedges as well. Her makeup was simple and her hair was curled. He went downstairs and left to thr party.

When we arrived to the very loud party I held on Cameron and Liz held onto Nash. We entered the house and the smell of alcohol filled my nostrils. I let go of Cameron and Liz did the same to Nash and both of the boys left to another room. Me and Liz sat togther and caught up about everything.

In only a few hours I see Cameron stumble to me and grab my hips and roughly grinds into me. I try to push him back but he is too strong. He takes me to the dance floor even though I resisted. He begins to grind on me and I feel awfully uncomfortable.  He lets me take a gulp of his drink and that wakes me up. I begin to dance on him and we ignore all of the sweaty bodies around us.

He grabs arm, "babe lets get out of here." Without thinking I go with him and we arrive back at the house. I think we sobered up and I'm fully aware of what is happening.

We were In my room and he was taking off his jeans. He takes off his shirt to reveal his abs and I lost it. Before I knew it we were both in our undergarments in a very heated makeout session.

I feel the bed beneth me. I dont know how we ened up fully naked but we did. My breath hitched as I felt his length at my entrance. Thats when it hit me.

I was having sex with Cameron Dallas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See it wasnt that bad. I think