chapter 32

***LIZ'S POV***

*next day*

I blinked a few times until my surroundings weren't blurry.

I lazily grab my phone that was ringing and answer it.

"hello?" I groggily say

"hey ar- did you just wake up?" I hear Nash say through the phone

"oh hi and yes." I yawn

he sighs and pauses "ok well then have fun getting ready in three hours! I know how you are!" he says and the line goes dead.

I sigh and then my eyes widen and I look at the time

12:50!

"oh shit oh shit oh shit!" I curse under my breath and get out of bed.

I wobble a little but pad my way to the bathroom.

I yawn once again and take a quick shower.

Once I'm out of the shower I change into sweats and a t-shirt and go to my room.

I dry my hair and straighten it quickly.

I look at the time and its 1:45

ok I still have some time left.. we leave at 3! almost done!

I go to my room and change into black high-waisted shorts and put on a 'California Republic' tank top and my black vans.

I put on blush, mascara, and eyeliner.

2:10

ok I have time to eat something quickly then brush my teeth and Nash will pick me up.

I eat breakfast and run upstairs to brush my teeth. I wipe my mouth and go to my room and grab my phone and put on perfume

hearing a knock on the door downstairs i rush to open it and see an anxious Nash.

he smiles when he sees me "c'mon!" he says and motions to the car

~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh looking around the empty room where Magcon is being hosted. If this was me I would savor every moment because not everyone gets a chance like this one.

I jumped as I felt someone's arms wrap around my body but quickly realize it's Nash. He rests his chin on top of my head. I smile lightly.

"So I have been putting this off but I cant stop thinking about it." I mumble

"What is it Liz?" Nash asks curiously grabbing my hands.

"You realize summer is almost over and that means that I will have to go back to Dallas, right?" I say sadly not wanting to think about it.

Nash stays silent  "Nash I have 25 days left." I spit out.

"Then lets make those 25 days the best days of your life." he whispers.

***NASH'S POV***

After that small conversation with Liz, I really couldn't get my mind off of that topic. My mind kept roaming off to her leaving me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I hear Hayes and Matt shout my name for who knows how many times.

"Yo, Nash! It's time to get out there!" Matt says talking a step towards me.

"oh right! okay! I'll be right out!" I say nodding my head.

I look up to see them look uncertain but shrug and hear their names called and the crowd roaring. I breathe in deeply and rub my temples. 25 fucking days.

I hear my name being called once again and the crowd starts to go crazy and I immediately get the rush of adrenaline and run out taking quick pictures with a few fans that I could get to.

 I run on stage and see Jack and Liz talking and laughing and I suddenly get a pang of jealousy. I walk over and wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her cheek. I don't know what got into me or why I did that but I did. She looks at me like I was crazy which I am.

"what?" I ask her. she just shakes her head and intertwines our fingers and keeps talking to Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You in the purple bandana!" Taylor shouts pointing to a brunette with wavy hair. we were now doing Q&As with the fans. This must be interesting.

after she calmed down she caught her breath and asked, "are you dating anybody?"

Of course it was that question but Taylor didn't seem to mind and answered with a 'no' and we went on.

It was my turn to choose "The beautiful girl in the front with the 'Aaron Carpenter' shirt!" I yell

"Are you and Liz dating? Are y'all official?" she asks, annoyance in her voice

"yes we actually are official!" I say and smile to Liz and peck her lips.

The girl rolls her eyes but we ignore her.

After a few more questions we decide to do some challenges. We are now being challenged who can drink a bottle of water the fastest.

"oh wait, i have gum in my mouth!" she says jumping up looking around for a trash can. "ah!"

se grabs my hand and before i could get take my hand back I feel her gum land on the palm of my hand.

"EWW!" I shout. everyone of course,is laughing for some reason as I jump around and drop the gum on the stage. I give Liz a glare and we begin the challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ah im so sorry i haven't updated in soo long! i just haven't been in the 'mood' lately and i don't know what to do or what! I don't know what else to write so im closing it up but im pretty sure im doing a sequel to this! i hope you enjoy this chapter please VOTE, COMMENT,AND FOLLOW MEH!!! Thank you so much for 1,400 reads ilysfm