chapter 30

****LIZ'S POV****

four days.... its been four days since me and Nash's fight and its eating me alive.

I haven't gotten out of bed, showered twice but barley even eaten.

I try not to think about it and get up and go downstairs but I cant. I cant even spend 15 minutes downstairs without rushing upstairs crying.

I feel terrible. I cant help but wonder; is Nash miserable like me? is he out and over me?

I don't know what to do. I don't have enough strength to even pick up a book so what's the use of being productive even by a little.

Ricky, Connor, Jc, Jozz, and Hannah all have tried to feed me or get me out of the bed but its no use.

just as I was in mid-thought the door creaks open and reveals a worried looking Ricky

"hey" I say my voice hoarse

"Liz you have to get up, now! you have been in that same bed for ages! get up!" he demands

I smile at his slight lisp. It has always made me smile, it was one of the things I adored about Ricky.

"ok." I simply reply

he looks shocked at how easily I gave in but then recovered and smiled as if he was victorious.

"im going to take a shower first." I saw

"ok. but I want you downstairs afterwards!" he says and walks out of the room

I grab my undergarments and go to the bathroom.

I turn on the warm water and peel off my clothes and step into the shower.

my muscles seem to relax under the hot water.

I finish up and turn off the water and wrap a towel around my body.

I wipe the mirror so that I could see my reflection. I have bags under my eyes and I look really tired. I change quickly into sweats and a loose shirt and go to my room.

I look through my clothes and find a red lace crop top and light colored high-waisted shorts. I pair that with black combat boots and a few accessories.

I run a hand through my hair and its still damp so I decide to put it in a side braid.

I grab my makeup bag and cover up the bags under my eyes and put on mascara and eyeliner and blush.

I didnt bother putting on lipgloss or lipstick so i just put on chapstick.

As i took one last look in the mirror there was a knock on the door and it slowly creaked open revealing a dressed up Ricky..

he smiled at me

"you ready?" he asked. i nod and walk out of the room, phone in hand.

The drive was filled with conversation and music. he made me smile and laugh and it felt nice to finally smile.

we pulled up to a big parking lot. surprisingly Ricky found a parking spot. he turned off the car and got out as did I.

we entered the mall and immediately a few girls ran up to Ricky and hugged him and took pictures with him.

he talked to them and some cried but soon controlled themselves. i smiled at how much Ricky loved his fans.

we finally started to walk away and went into stores and Ricky bought a lot of stuff. we finally started to get worn out so we sat down and ate something.