chapter 2

*****LIZ'S POV******

****2 weeks later******

"omfg omfg i cant belive we are leaving today ahhhhh!" Jozzelyn and Hannah yelled all they could before getting ready to go to the airport.

"guys calm the hell down!" i almost yelled

they both immediately stopped and glared at me until i felt a tad bit uncomfortable. i raised my hands up in defense and they both gave me the that's what i thought look.

 all of our moms were almost crying but of course my mom just gave me a blessing and told me to be good, she almost gave me a lecture but i stopped her.

"mom i think i can take care of myself i promise i wont do anything bad and we will stay with my aunt and help her out!" i assured her

she smiled and i hugged the girls moms goodbye and we got onto the plane.

"goodbye Texas and hello LA" Jozzelyn said under her breath but of course Hannah and i heard.

HOURS LATERR

"guys get your suitcases off that spinny thingy...right now and stop squealing!" they were all happy and jumping up and down when we got off the plane.

i had gotten my suitcases and i am now trying to spot Jc, Connor, Ricky, or Kian. Jc had told me one of them was picking me up but wasn't sure who.

i finally began to pick up my pace once i spotted... all of the boys, YAY!

i hugged Jc and we made small talk and then huggd the rest of the boys.

"i was going to bring Nash, Cameron, Matthew, and Taylor but i wanted you guys to wait and meet them at MagCon!" Jc said in the car as we were driving to his house.

"oh its okay... i guess, i really want to meet them though!" i said a bit disappointed

when we got there i was surprised at how big their house was, yes all four of them live together. they even a pool outside!

"okay so u girls ready to meet the boys tomorrow or what?!"

the girls started to jump up and down while i smiled real big.

"hell yes we are! but maybe you should drive us to a near hotel so we can stay there." Hannah finally spoke up.

"oh no no you guys will be staying here you can have our rooms and we could sleep in the living room!" he smiled genuinely

i smiled back but then frowned " well thank you Jc but we can sleep in the living room you guys stay in your beds!"

that night Jc and Conner gave us a lot of blankets to stay warm while Ricky and Kian went out to eat.

we thanked them and we went right to sleep to wake up early the next morning!

SORRY IF  I MADE ANY MISTAKES BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS I WILL BE UPDATING SOOONN!! :D