chapter 4

****NASH'S POV***

the day was just girls crying hysterically and taking pictures and none of them were different, all flirting and all but I didn't mind I love all of my fans! :)

"Wassup guys!!" I yelled to Jc and the rest of the boys

"Sup Nash!" he greeted me back and I said hey to the rest of the boys but something behind me caught my eye, there were three girls behind of them two jumping all around and one of them.... well it looks like she's scolding them to be quiet and to stay still.

They reached us and we hugged "oh my goodness, ok so I'm Liz, this is Jozzelyn," she pointed to the girl smiling with the denim shirt smiling at Cameron. "and this is Hannah!" she again pointed to another girl with a floral top that Taylor was hugging.

Liz hugged me and not to be creepy but she smelled a tinge of flowers and the rest was her perfume, which didn't smell bad! we took a picture and they walked around talking pictures with the others while i took a picture with Hannah then Jozzelyn.. I think. 

Liz.........damn!

***CAMERON'S POV*****

they had introduced each other and i couldn't stop staring at what was her name, oh ya Jozzelyn. i cant but smile when i say her name. we took a picture, i was talking to her and she smiled, damn her smile.

not trying to be creepy but when i hugged her she smelled.... like ah i just cant explain it. CINNOMON! that it that's what she smelled like she smelled wonderful!

Jozzelyn...... damn!

****TAYLOR'S POV*****

Hannah looked really good, she has blonde straight hair, it looks perfect. She's rally nice we had a small conversation, she funny too. i got butterfly's in my stomach when we talked and when she hugged me.

she smelled wonderful, she smelled of a citrus smell, it was amazing! i think if we get to know each other better i can ask her out... right?

Hannah....... damn!!

HAI!! OOOOO HAVE NASH, CAM AND TAY FOUND THEIR LOVE?! <<< LOL :P HOPE YOU ENJOYEDDD