chapter 15

***LIZ'S POV***

jc and I went around on our penny boards and he was really good at filming while riding, while I was a bit behind, since I was a beginner but I was still pretty good at it.

we finally got home and I was a bit sweaty so I took a quick shower. Nash and Connor left and Jozz and Hannah.... well they are probably out.

I came out of the bathroom and saw that the girls were sprawled out on the couch watching something. it was like 3:45 pm and me and Jc were penny boarding at like 12 to 2:30 so we weren't gone to long.

"where the hell have you two been?" I said sternly

"oh I stayed with Cameron and Hannah with Taylor." Jozz said as if nothing was wrong

"Connor is going to kill you!" I warned her

she just shrugged her shoulders....mkay

"you want to go somewhere?" the girls both asked

"sure but where?" I asked

"THE MALL!" they both jumped up

"okkaay imam get ready then!"

I went upstairs and went for something simple. I put on a loose plaid shirt, skinny jeans and white shoes. I just put my hair up in a messy bun and applied just a bit of makeup, the girls were basically yelling at me to so I had no other choice.

I texted Nash and he said he was hanging out with Connor. I didn't text him again knowing they were probably coming back soon.

we finally made it to the mall with Ricky, he came back when we were finishing up our hair so he decided to tag along.

Ricky went his own separate way and so did we, we went through a lot of stores and we got a smoothie. 

we finally found Ricky with a bunch of bags in his arms. he probably had more than us...... added together.

we talked and walked and we saw a familiar face in the food court, Connor! then where could Nash be?

"HAI CONNOR!" we all yelled running towards him.

he seemed a bit jumpy but I brushed it off.

"oh um h-hey you guys!" he stuttered

"Connor are you okay?" ricky asked getting a flash of worry in his eyes

"umm Ricky can we talk?" Connor quickly said

we were having our own conversation until I saw a very familiar face but I just couldn't remember who it was. she seemed to see me also and she smiled and waved, that when I knew those brown eyes, brown hair, and tan skin.

I quickly got up and left the girls in their own conversation and went over and hugged the long lost friend.

"Liz! oh my goodness I haven't seen you in forever!!!" she almost yelled

she was a very close childhood friend and I haven't seen her in a long time.

"Sophia!!" I said excitedly

we had a small talk and we caught up on everything until two familiar faces came up to us

"hey Sophia these are my two best friends Jozzelyn and Hannah!" I said introducing them

"girls meet Sophia!" they both smiled genuinely and hugged

ok I have to go but call me or text me whenever!!!" Sophia said as she handed me her phone

we both punched our numbers in and handed out phones back.

"bye!" we both said and she walked away smiling.

the girls didn't ask who that was knowing they would get a long story so they stayed quiet.

Ricky and Connor weren't there anymore and that worried me a bit because they kept on looking over at me but I thought nothing of it.

I called ricky but he didn't answer, we all called the boys but they never answered. we went into stored we thought we would find them but found nothing.

we for some odd reason went into Macy's where there were a group of girls lined up. I immediately knew one of the boys was here.

we pushed our way through and the crowd started to die down thankfully. we finally made it through and we all stopped dead in our tracks.

a girl was holding Nash's neck and Nash holding her by her hips.

*****************************************************************************

OOOO DRAMA? MAYBE I WILL DO NASH'S POV YES NO YES??

I HOPE YOU ENJOYEEDDDDD! :D VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEE THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 100 READERS!!!!!!!!! AHHHH :D THANK YOU!