chapter 10

******NASH'S POV******

I woke up with my arm around Liz's waist. I smiled to myself as all the memories of yesterday came rushing back. I didn't want to wake Liz, up she looked so peaceful so I stayed in that position until I felt Liz snuggle closer to me, if that was even possible.

a few minuets later she started to play with my fingers, she compared our hands and my hands were way bigger than hers. she must of thought that I was asleep because she kissed my nose, I couldn't help but smile and I opened one eye. she was smiling too but she was blushing. I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then finally her lips, she smiled in the kiss.

"lets get up and make breakfast for the boys." I said kissing her forehead again.

"how about we stay here and wait until they get up and make breakfast for us!" she smirked not wanting to get up from her comfy position.  I chuckled and demanded we get up.

she gave in easier than I thought she would.  we went downstairs and the boys weren't up yet!! yasss

we made pancakes and bacon and coffee for connor and well the rest of us. we all love coffee!

Liz was making the pancakes and but batter into the pan "hey Nash, watch this!" she says looking at me with a smirk playing on her lips.

she had the pancake golden brown then se lifts the pan off of the stove and flips the pancake into the air and it lands right back into the pan!

"ZAYUM BAE!" I yell

she laughs hysterically and I cant help but join in. finally Ricky comes into the kitchen and "what the hell you guys?" he says groggily but then smiles a little when he sees bacon and a stack of pancakes waiting for him.

while he is eating I go upstairs to see if any of the other boys or the girls are awake. all of them are dead asleep. I ask Liz to help me clean the room but I add a wink at the end.

she laughs and rolls her eyes but follows me. we clean up have the room until I gran her hand and pull her close to me, she was still surprised by my actions but I didn't really care. I grabbed either side of her face and crashed my lips onto hers.

our lips move in sync and I lick her bottom lip for entrance, she parts her mouth, I take the chance to explore her mouth.

*********THIS WAS AWKWARD FOR ME TO WRITE BUT APPRECIATE THAT DID!********

**continued**

she wrapped her arms around my neck and played with my hair, she pulled my hair and a groan escaped my mouth. she smiled but we never stopped.

there was a knock on the door that interrupted us

"WHO IS IT?" I yelled

"Hannah...and jozz." Hannah said from the other side of the door

"oh come on in!" Liz said not that happily either

the door creaked open and in came the two girls with smiles that they were trying to hide

I pecked Liz on the lips "hurry.... please!" I rushed out of the room

when I closed the door I heard squealing..... really?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOO LIZ AND NASH MADE OUT SHOULD NASH ASK HER TO BE HIS GIRLFRIENDS ALREADY?? O.o NEXT CHAPTER IS LIZ'S POV SOO YEA :D HOPE YOU BJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!