Chapter 33

OH GAAHH I FEEL SO BAD I HAVENT UPDATED IN 6 MONTHS! I JUST HAVENT HAD ANY IDEAS AND UGH. PLUS I HAVE SCHOOL! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!!       

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

LIZ'S P.O.V

The sound of light snores on my shoulders wake me up. I groan loudly and grab the pale looking hand and look behind me. Nash looked peaceful sleeping, hismessy hair over his face and his pink lips slightly open. I smile and get up with the best of my ability and somehow make it into the restroom. I sigh and brush my teeth then head down to the kitchen.

"Hi Kian," I weakly say. His head snaps up to where I am standing and he smiles.

"Hi Liz!" he seems happy. I watch him as he miserabley tries to make himself a sandwhich but the bread it old and just falls apart. He slams the sandwhich down and yells "FUCKING SANDWHICH I QUIT!" i begin to laugh loudly at him and he just stares at me.

I put my hands up in surrender but cant help but giggle at his face.

 "Lets go to Mcdonalds because I cant even make a fucking sandwhich!' he says and grabs his keys. I follow him out of the door not caring about what I'm wearing. We pull up to a not-so- busy McDonalds but Kian still decides to go through the drive through.

"What are we getting?" i ask looking at the menu. i havent been here for years so i didnt know what to get. He simply shrugs as the guy on the speaker asks for our order. I tell Kian i just want Pancakes and he orders me that. He then gets what he wants and we pay then get our food. He parks in the McDonalds lot and we eat.

"How was yesterday?" Kian asks me referring to Magcon. I tell him everything that happened up to when i was talking to Jack and Nash got jelous. He looked Kind of surprised about everything i told him but he still kept the conversation going until we pulled up to the familiar driveway.

we walk into the house and it is still really quiet sinc everyone was sleeping. I go upstairs and check Jozzelyn's room and she and Cameron are cuddled up together, their legs were intertwined, i quickly shut the door and went into my room. i layed next to Nash and wrapped my arm around neck. He looked so cute sleeping, i pecked his nose, then again, and again, then i kissed the corner of his mouth. once i pulled away he seemed to wake up and he pulled me into a long kiss, I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"bitch,' I whispered against his lips knowing he was faked sleeping when i came in. He smiled and winked. I rolled my yes and got up out of bed and headed downstairs. Nash quickly got out of bed and followed me to the living room. He sits down and grabs my waist and pulling me down with him. Me ending up straddling his lap.

"What are we going to do today?" i ask running my hand throough his hair and pecking his lips.

"I.Dont.Know." He says in between kissing my lips.

"But i do want to eat before doing anything!" he frowns, "lets wake up Cam and Jozzelyn so they can come with us." he says.

"Ok i can go wake them up." i say about to get up but i was being held down by Nash's arms.

he shakes his head "Later, i really want to stay like this." he smirks

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

THANK YOU MY LOVES FOR READING! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ONCE IN A WHILE! THANK YOUUU