Chapter 5

"I am so sorry that I am late." You hear Miss Holler say closing the door. You jump because Miss Holler scared you. Harry sits back in his seat like nothing had just happened. You hope she didn't see anything that happened with Harry. Of course you and Harry didn't kiss and it would be wrong of him to kiss you, he is dating Kara. You don't want to be in any part of that at all.
"It is alright, (Y/N) has taught me so much already. I think I am finally getting it." Harry says to Miss Holler with one of those smiles that make his dimples pop out. Well, you did teach him a lot because he really wasn't getting it in class.
"That is wonderful! Thank you so much for doing this for Harry!" Miss Holler said loudly. Wow she's in a great mood right now I wonder why but, that isn't any of your business. "Show what you know now Harry?"
"Well, miss (Y/N) was telling me there was pi in Math, and square root and pi mean two totally different things." Harry said really sophisticated while batting his eyes. He shouldn't have, he's acting like he's an actor trying to get the role of a superstar, he wouldn't get to far with that one.
"Harry did you learn anything in my class? Next time pay attention." Miss Holler said in a really cheeky way.
You are starting to get really annoyed with everyone's happiness at the moment because everyone here is happy except for you.Harry shrugged and then looked at you. "Well, Miss Holler now that I can understand is it okay if (Y/N) and I head somewhere for privacy. I think that when no one is around I learn better."
You just look at him like he's whacky. Does he remember what just happened? He tried to kiss you. You don't want to kiss him, that will end up very badly and that would be the talk of the century if someone would find out that the Harry, boyfriend of Kara tried to kiss you. You don't even want to think about it.
"Let me guess Harry. The reason why you are not doing well is because of Kara?" Did Miss Holler really just say that? She is on my side about Kara and how rude and spiteful she is. You always knew you loved her for a reason because she notices almost everything. Harry looked down for a second and then looked back up. "Well, I don't know Miss Holler, I guess that.. I don't know." Harry said really confused but, you are enjoying this and every moment of it. Just because she brought Kara down. Kara needs to be brought down everyone looks highly of her when she is one of those rotten eggs.
"Well, I know. (Y/N) is you savior right now and Kara doesn't matter when it comes to this. I don't mean to seem uptight but, she is controlling you. I don't get into anyone's relationship but, it drives me nuts to see her do that to you because you are better than that Harry. You truely are. You shouldn't be with anyone that wants to run your life." Miss Holler seems to really care about Harry. This is why you love Miss Holler she is amazing with talking to other people. "(Y/N) take Harry to the gym room and go there to practice math please. It will be easier for you guys."
You nod and leave the room with Harry. Harry is walking really slow and with his head down a little behind you. He might have gotten a little hurt by what Miss Hollar said but, its the truth. He needs to hear the truth. That's what he gets for trying to kiss you though.
You both enter the gym room and as soon as his walks in he says, "Do you think Kara is really my problem?" He blurts out. You were in shock because why is he asking you this question. You still answer him, "Well, I'll tell you the truth Harry. She is really mean and controlling, and maybe she might be a problem." You say trying not to knock him dead with your words. You don't know how he will take it.
"She is my problem, I know she is. She is mean. I see the way she acts around you she can be rude and I hate it when she does that to you or anyone." Rude? She is more then rude. She is a hag bitch from hell but, you didn't want to tell Harry that. He looks so frustrated at everything. Not really everything, but at himself. You wanted to hug him for him to calm down but, that would be awkward after what he tried to do.
You just nod in agreement as he adds, "You are really pretty. I think she is jealous. I mean who wouldn't be?" He leans close to you like before. You can feel his breath on you. You know he's getting too close to you and too personal. "Your eyes are wonderful, you are perfect." He said perfect really slowly. He is going to try to kiss you, again. His eyes stare into yours once again. You look away to try to break the eye contact. You get the shivers up and down your spine. The only thing you are thinking is could he not.