Chapter 20

You look at Harry but, you felt like stone. You didn't know what to say because the man who is coming to talk to you is the person who left you years ago. Can it really be your dad? He has been gone for 6 years. How dare he show up now if it is him. You're in panic and have no clue what to do. You do not want to face him at all. You want to run but, you know that you can not. You just can't ignore him either that would be rude. You don't want to talk to him at all. "(Y/N)?" The man says walking to you. Oh shit.
You all of a sudden you feel Harry come by your side and you look up quickly seeing him with a worried look. You knew he knew that something was wrong. "Yes? Were you one of my moms friends? Because you don't look familiar.." You didn't want to seem rude but, he wasn't there for 6 years. You really want to ask him other questions. You have tons of questions to ask.
He looks confused. "I don't think I have ever seen you before..." You say. You don't understand what you are exactly doing but, words are just flowing out of your mouth. "Oh uhh - who's this fellow?" The man said sticking out his hand to Harry. "I'm Harry," Harry said. The man walks away and heads outside. Well that ended quickly. You dont know what to do, he was your dad, you knew it. You missed him. He was gone for 6 years he never wrote, called, or even tried to contact you in anyway that you know of. You don't really miss him but, you basically didn't have a dad. Your mom died and now he shows his face around because of someone's death? You thought you were being rude but no, that is rude. You look at Harry and said, "Hang on," and you started running after the man. "Wait! Jim! Wait!"
Yes his name was Jim.
The man turns around basically crying. You both are the only ones outside. He looks in shock. "You remember?" He said. "Obviously, as soon as you walked into the door I knew exactly who you were." You say not nicely but not rude. He steps forwards to you. He puts his arms out and says, "I've missed you so much." He wants to hug you an you step back away from him. "Wh-what?" He said.
"You think you can come here and make everything okay? No you can't." You are shaking and looking at him coldly. A tear runs down his face with more to follow. "You were gone for six years." At this point you were beyond angry. "The only thing I have to say to you is why?" Your voice was high and loud and you knew it. He stood there like a bump on a log. He won't speak to you and you knew you were done with even trying. You were done with him, forever. You just want to see Harry. You make a noise which makes him look up and you head back inside to continue the funeral.