Chapter 33

Your POV

You wake up with a dreamless sleep. Your headache is gone and you feel better then ever. You look to your side to see Harry gone. Soon you hear the door open and Harry with a tray. "Oh good babe, you're up!" He said setting the plate down on your lap. On the plate there was waffles, bacon, shredded potatoes, and orange juice. "Made for you." He said while you were looking down at what he did for you. "Oh Harry thank you, thank you so much!" You said wanting to just get out of bed and attack him with hugs. You were starving and you were eating like a hog. Harry didn't seem to mind so, it was okay. "The doctor said you can leave today." Harry said which excited you. "Finally, I feel like I have been here for twenty days." You are back to yourself, you want to have a careless mind today. "So, to celebrate do you want to go to the beach?" He said studying you as you are eating. You eat slowly now because you didn't want him to think you are a pig for eating so fast. "Yeah, I'd love that." You haven't been to the beach in forever, and you love the beach. "Did the doctor say what time I could leave?" You ask Harry. "He said that whenever you get up and take your medication, its whenever you want to leave. It's up to you." He was calm and it looks like something is on his mind. You don't ask but, you know you wanted to get out of there soon, hospitals creep you out. Harry knew that too. "I want to get out of here as soon as possible." Your eyes widen while saying it. He chuckles to himself kisses your forehead and removes your tray from you because he notices you're done. "Can I leave now?" You ask and he chuckles to himself again. "Whenever you're ready." You jump out of bed and grab your dress you wore to the club. Harry comes over and takes the dress out of your hands and says, "I brought extra clothes for you, I was at your house yesterday an I grabbed some stuff. I don't want you to wear the dress, bad memories." He shook his hands and head at the same time which made him extra cute. You thank him and walk to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Harry asks. "I'm changing." You say confused. "Why I'm the bathroom? I mean I've already seen you.." He says with a wink. "Harry!" You say opening the door to the bathroom. You look at him and he has his hands up on the air like a little kid trying not to get into trouble by his mom. You put on the clothes Harry picked out for you and you see a bathing suit so you put that underneath your clothes and walk out. "You're already signed out, by me. So lets go." He said. As you walk to the door Harry grabs your hand and walks you out to the parking lot. You get in his car as you see Harry put a box in the back and he starts the car and drives off to the beach. You take notice that it looks like it going to be a nice day out maybe, a little rain. It doesn't matter to you, you were just happy getting out of the hospital and to be with Harry.