Chapter 28

Harry's POV

I automatically see her fall, hitting her head off the floor. I run over to her and bend down to look at her face. Three more coughs and her eyes completely shut. I don't know what to do but, seeing her like this makes me want to cry harder and harder. I hear noises from the doorway as I turn my head to see a police posse and men in red suits. They run to us. I move out of the way so they can examine her. I am so worried, I need to know what's going on. I stand there crying thinking how much this is my fault. Thinking why this happened to her. Thinking she was the one for me.
The men in the red suit came over and huddled over her. Put her on a gurney as they wheeled her out. No speaking was done. I stood there in shock and I need to know what is happening. I see the men in red suits go to the police man and I run up. The red suit men have left with her. "What's going on?" I ask the police guy. "You know her?" The police man asked in a deep formal voice. "Yes. Yes I do. Is she okay?" I am getting weak from all this crying. I feel my knees shaking and I am not able to stand very well. I can tell that the police men know I'm extremely worried. "Follow me." The police man said as he walked out the door. I did has he said, I followed him. He arrived at his police car and looked at me before getting in. "Listen, get in your car and follow me."
I nodded as I run over to my car. I look over to see the police officer waiting for me to start the car up and get in. I get in my car, that reminds me so much of her. She didn't have to get me this car. She didn't have to come with me. I am thinking the worst, this might be the last thing I have from her. I start the car up and move toward the police car. The police car moves out and I do the same. On the way there my tears have somewhat gone away. Sadness crawled upon me because every little thing reminded me of (Y/N) hoping she will be okay. Seeing the birds on the side of the road makes me remember how she has birds on her sheets and blankets in her room. We pass by a school which makes me remember she was tutoring me, and tutoring makes me remember how much I got to know her and how much has happened between us. Nothing bad better happen to (Y/N) she's been through so much already. I've only known her for just a little bit but, she is a big part of my life from just a couple of days. The ride seemed like hours but, it was only thirty minutes. We enter a parking lot with a hospital building in the middle. This must be where (Y/N) is. I park beside the police man an we get out at the same time, fast. I wait for him to pass me has he does, he points a finger as directed for me to follow him. I am in a rush because I want to see her, so bad. We enter the door to the lady behind the counter. They started talking but, I blocked them out looking around the room. The walls were off white and there were multiple doors. Beside the one door there was an elevator. The police man moves then I follow him trying to clear my mind. We go to a door, room A19. The police man turns to face me before opening the door. "This is where she is. Don't try to upset her. She is awake, for now. She might fall asleep. Someone put something in her drink at the club we will investigate, ask people there. Don't worry I'll let you know what happens. Can I have your number?" I hand him my number on paper and he walks away. I take a deep breaths has I open the room to finally see her.