Chapter 29

Your POV

You are hurting so much from coughing, hitting your head, and just everything hurts. You want Harry, you are wondering where he could be. If he's okay, wishing that nothing happened to him and his drink. You hear talking at the door but, you are too weak to lift up your head so, you push a red button that the nurse told you was able to move the top part of the bed up. You pushed the button and held it in until the bed level was perfect. The talking had stopped as your room door slowly opened. You see a man figure that looks so similar, Harry. You smiled at him because you are so happy he is here with you now. You try to say, "Harry." But, it didn't come out very well. He comes closer and whispers "Hi." He sits down beside you looking into your eyes. You manage to say, " Were you crying?" He looks down and smiles, looks back up to you and says, "Nahh, I just was worried. No crying involved." You knew he was lying. "Oh okay Harry. Your eyes are only puffy, and your face is beat red. But, no you weren't crying." You are able to speak better the more you talk. You and him both giggle. "Well, maybe I was." There was a pause. "Only because I didn't want anything to happen to you." You were interrupted by a nurse coming in. "(Y/N), how you feeling dear?" This nurse was the greatest nurse you have ever had. She was comforting and nice. "I am feeling alright, head hurts a little but, it would." You answer. She looks at Harry and looks at me. "You two know each other?" Harry responds, "Yeah. You are not the only person to say that." Harry looks back at me when he is done talking. I nod my head to reassure the nurse. She nods back at me and leaves the room. You put your hand on his arm and ask, "Do I look okay?" Harry smiles, "You still look as sexy as ever." You laugh at his reaction and hit him playfully as he laughs too. He bends down and kisses your forehead. He lifts his head back up and you say, "Were you really worried?" His eyes never leave yours and he touches your hand and makes circles around the top. He nods a little and answers, "I was. In all honesty I was very worried. I was crying and shaking and the police man kept giving me funny looks. What can I say? I felt a little broken. It's only because I love you."
He said I love you.