Chapter 24

You set your tea and Harry's tea on the coffee table in the other room. Harry wraps his arms around you and you cuddled on the couch with him. Nothing was said between you two.

Harry's POV

It kills me to see her like this but, one thing is still on my mind. When I asked her a question yesterday at the restaurant she said, 'you get used to it.' I want to know how many people actually hurt her. I know this isn't what I should be thinking about but, it's stuck in my head. I want to ask her but, she is still upset about her dad, I just don't want to ask right now. I care about her, I really do. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. If I could put myself in her shoes I would. I just want to make sure she's okay and that she knows I'm here for her. When I leave her a lone it kills me, I want to stay by her side. She's trying to play it off that she is okay but, I can tell she isn't.

Your POV

Harry is a really nice guy. He is here for you through anything, you don't think you could be so comfortable around Layla or even Nick with this. Every thing and you mean every thing is just so crazy, unbelievable. "Harry.." You break the silence. You noticed he was starring off into space. "Yeah?" He says squeezing me tightly. "Is something on your mind? You are staring off into la la land." You giggle a little towards the end. "If I ask you a question... Do you promise that you'll answer it truthfully?" He seemed really worried and this worried you. He should know by now he could ask you anything.
"Of course ask me anything. I am honestly in a very honest mood today." You sit up during the middle and so does he. "Yesterday.. When we were asking each other questions at the restaurant you said that you were hurt and you were used to it. Did it happen more then once?" He seemed like this has been on his mind since yesterday. He really did pay a lot of attention to your words because you didn't even remember that you said that. You really don't know what to say. You were in shock because he remember. Someone actually listened to you which makes you feel happy.

Harry's POV

She isn't answering me and I am getting extremely worried because I need to know. She looks down and then looks back up at me. "Yes," she said like her heart was broken at this very moment. "Who?" I said automatically. "Who what?" She asked. "Who hurt you?" I asked concerned. She put her head down once again.
"If I tell you will you promise not to get mad?" Why would I get mad? I don't know who all she dated. I know none of my friend dated her. "I won't." I put my hand on her thigh again to make her tell me.
"It was Harrison."
One of my best friends Harrison. Harrison was also my cousin, we are really close with each other. I never knew she dated Harrison. We usually tell each other everything. I thought none of my friends dated her. Wonder what Harrison did to hurt her, he was usually a nice guy who would never hurt anyone. Maybe I was wrong.