Chapter 23

It was the evening and you barely got up because... Well because of Harry. You got up and put on a long shirt and a pair of shorts because you aren't feeling too well. You feel really hot. "Where are you going?" Harry said putting his pants on.
"Downstairs to make some hot cinnamon tea." You say simply. You walk out the door and down the stairs, it hurt to take a step. It feels like hours to get down because you have to walk slow so you won't hurt yourself as bad. You didn't know that Harry wouldn't have made it as good as he did. You go to the tea bags and grab one and get everything out for your tea. You start to heat up the water in a pot. You were hot and you are making hot tea, it's weird. This moment you feel two hands on your hips and a kiss on the cheek. "You okay babe?" Harry said.
"Yeah. No. I don't know really." You said. It wasn't Harry, it was your dad. He came to mind because he came to the funeral. He thinks that he can get away with this? No he can't. "What's wrong? I noticed since we left the funeral you are acting a little different." His words weren't the same as before. You're just confused and you stood quietly and finished your tea. You sit at the table not wanting to tell Harry but, if you tell him, it might make you feel better. He sat down next to you, and you just stare at your tea. You feel a hand on your thigh which is bring tears to your eyes. "Is it me?" Harry said faintly. You answer quickly, "No no no. Definitely not you." Shaking your head with the no no no's. You hear him take a deep sigh. "I uhh-" you started. He nodded wanting you to finish. "I saw umm-" He nodded again.
"Would you like some tea Harry?" You say.
He put his head down and said, "I'll make some tea for myself. I see you're not ready to say anything yet and I'm not going to rush you to. Just know that you can trust me." He stopped. "I'll be making tea for myself right over there. If you are ready to talk.. Come find me." He started to walk away but, then you blurt out, "I saw my dad." Harry stopped and looked at you. Tears filled your eyes making them stream down your face. "He was at the funeral."
You stood up and walked away as fast as you could without killing your insides. You didn't want to talk about it but, you felt a little relieved that you said something about it to Harry. Just why did you walk away? You don't even know. A million emotions are running through you. Your sobs had stopped slowly but, by the end of your sobs you see Harry looking at you. He doesn't say anything but, he hands you your tea. He sits beside you and you put your head down on his shoulder.
This moment you can really trust him.