Chapter 22

Harry has you pressed up against the wall and has his hands traveling all around your body. Little moans coming from the both of you. He starts kissing your neck trying to find the sweet spot from last time. He lifts his head looks into your eyes and says, "Are you sure?" You kiss him and slip your tongue inside of his mouth. You could never be so sure in your life. He kisses back but, slips his tongue in your mouth to get dominance. He reaches for the bottom of your shirt and pulls up making your shirt fly off. He stares memorized at your body. He comes back and kisses you on the lips and you can feel the heat from his body on you. You take off his shirt while he goes to take off your bra. You take his shirt off first and then he takes your bra off. You stare at his rock hard abs. "Come here." He says loudly and you go to him and wrap your legs around his waist. He lays you down on the bed and sticks his hand down your pants and underwear. Harry's name is being moaned consistently by you. You feel two fingers inside you moving around. This makes you moan louder then last time. "Harry.. I'm gonna-" you try to finish and he kisses you to make you shut up. "I do the talking." He said. This Harry... You can get used to. He sounded so sexy, so demanding. You stopped talking and you bite your lip so you won't moan because you don't want to distract him. He removes your pants and then his own. You look at him and you see his penis is hard as a rock. He removes his underwear and you do too, both of your clothes are flying everywhere. His penis is hitting you and you just want him inside of you. He pins your arms up to your side and kisses your nipples. He sucks on both of them and this is making you feel unbelievably good. Yoy are still biting your lip because you're afraid that he might yell at you again but, Harry yelling really did turn you on. You never seen that side of him and you didn't mind that side of him at all. He lets go of your arms and he set himself up and spreads your legs apart. "Damn your beautiful." He says looking up and down your body. He goes up to you and shoves his penis right into you. You want to moan and you notice him thrusting even harder into you. Your mouth forms into an O and your back arches. "Moan for me babe.." Harry screams. You try but nothing comes out. "Moan!" Harry said yelling. "HHHAAARRRYYY!!" You moan loudly. You felt absolute pleasure from him. He did one more thrust and lands on top of you. He kisses your forehead and says, "Great babe." The word 'babe' gives you chills every time he says it. You like it, a lot.