Chapter 15

Harry and you kept kissing and he broke. He seemed nervous and stood up. "Harry what's wrong?" You ask standing up. "Nothing. I guess I don't know."  He started to head for the kitchen. You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder, he stopped walking. Nothing was said and you really didn't know what to say. You see his head is down and he is slowly breathing and leaving little sighs. You take your hand off his shoulder and face in front of him. His eyes never leave the floor. "Tell me.." You say barely in a whisper. You don't know why he isn't telling you what's wrong. You are afraid something bad is going to be said but, you need to know.
"I just-" he froze. He still is staring at the ground but, you nod even though a can't see you. "I don't-" his words won't come out. "What?" You say eagerly. "Why does something always happen to the people I care about?" He start to put his head up but just leaves it down and he moves his hands up and down. "What do you mean?"
He lifts his head and looks at you. You and him make eye contact and his eyes were teary and this worries you a lot. You shake your head a little to try to get more detail. "Everyone that I care about either gets hurt or someone in their family does. Your mom-" he stopped and held back crying. You pull him into a tight hug and say, "Hey.. hey... Listen it's not your fault." You didn't know he thought about this. It wasn't his fault and it wasn't your moms either, the car hit her. You and Harry pull away you thought he was crying but, he wasn't he was just emotional you guess.
"Do you want to go out for dinner?" Harry said. You thought it would be a great idea to get out for a little and get your mind off of things. "Yeah, I would like that." Harry smiles and says, "Great lets go then." Time flew by so fast you didn't realize it was dinner time. Your mind was off the topic and you never paid any attention to the clock. You also realize that you didn't eat all day. Usually, your stuffing your face with food all the time but, you guess not today. Harry grabs his keys and he opens the car door, like a gentleman. You probably look like crap because of all the crying you have done. Who cares at this moment because you sure don't. The car ride wasn't much talking mostly you guys listening to music and singing along with the songs. Harry is an amazing singer you can see him getting a singing career. You arrive at a restaurant a fancy restaurant. This place looks expensive you think to yourself. There was a greeter at the door and he greeted us with a friendly hello and took us to our seats. You feel like there are a pair of eyes staring at you. Its a very awkward feeling. You look around and you see the pair of eyes that was staring at you.
Kara.