Chapter 37

You get up and follow him to your room. "Harry?..... Harry?" you repeat over and over again. He is somewhere but, you can't find him. You open up your bathroom door and you here the shower running. Harry was in the shower and you heard him mumbling to himself. You get a little closer to the curtain and try to hear what he is saying. "Oh my- she- uuuuhhh." That is all you heard but, could he really be angry at you. He was staring at that woman's butt. "She- she- uhh- how could she?" You wanted to jump in that shower and slap him in the face because it is really his fault. Maybe he was day dreaming.. maybe not. You don't know. "How could she stare at another guy?!" This had you heated. You open the curtain so it slide to one side. "How could I?!" His face was beat red and he looked shocked. "Really? The only reason why i did that was because of you!" "Because of ME!" he pointed to himself and he opened up his mouth to speak and you blocked him from saying anything. "You were staring at the woman's butt! I tried getting your mind off of it and you didn't even pay any attention to me." At this moment you knew you were screaming at him and you were just so frustrated. You shake your head in disgust and you can't even in look at him. You do look at him for a second and his head was down in shame and he was playing with his hair. You sigh again and shake your head and walk away. You open the bathroom door and slam it shut and you start to walk into your room. Today was just a very odd day. You change into your pajamas quickly and head to bed. You shut all the lights off and just was in the bed, alone. You really haven't been alone in awhile and some peace was actually nice. You do miss Harry and you just want to go back and change things. Too late. Its done. You just lay there on your side thinking Harry probably already left because you made him mad or something. You hear a little squeak by the door but, you didn't move. You feel wet hair on your forehead and wet lips on your nose. You sit up very quickly and you hug him, tightly. You can tell he was crying because he was whispering in your ear, "I'm sorry," over and over again. You let go and he sits down in front of you and your foreheads are touching but, nothing else. You just stare into each others eyes and just let silence enter the room. Snuffles are brought by from the both of you from crying. No matter what you just can't stay mad at him. He was so gentle and right to you and everything he did was perfect in your eyes. No body could mess this moment up and it was a moment you could cherish forever. He lifts his head up and rolls beside you and goes underneath the covers. You lay on your side towards him and he faces towards you. Your arms are wrapped around each others and the warmth was overtaking everything. This didn't bother you. This made you feel safe and sound, you need him now. You feel like you do anyways. He was always so cute when he is mad or upset at you. He always changes. Nothing could change this, nothing. You hope.