Chapter 13

Harry started leaning towards you and you stared to fall back on the couch. His kisses are getting rougher and rougher through every one he gives. You take breathing breaks but, you can't even tell. You feel his tongue on your lower lip wanting to enter your mouth. You open a little and let him through. He places his hand underneath your shirt and on your stomach. He slowly is moving up placing his one hand on your left boob. This makes you a little nervous but, you break the kiss. "Harry.. I can't." You get up and run upstairs to get away from him. Your mom just died, you can't be thinking about sex or whatever he wants to do.You want to but, your mom is all you can think about right now. At this point you were crying and sobbing like an idiot. You close the door to your room.

Harry's POV

"Harry.. I can't" is all I heard and then she ran upstairs. I don't know what I did. Maybe I messed up by trying this. I feel bad that her mother died but, I was trying to get her mind off of it.
I get up and quietly head up stairs to her room and from the hallway I hear sobs.
Did I make her cry?
I knock on the door.
No answer. I knock on the door again.
Still no answer.
"You know I can hear you.." I didn't say it rude but, I was getting a little annoyed. She opens the door and I look at her eyes they were bloodshot and puffy. She looks like she has been crying for years. She looks at me and she goes straight to my chest with he hands covering her face.
She is crying even louder now. This has to be so hard for her. I can't imagine how this would be if it was me. I kiss her on the top of the head and hold her tight to reassure her that everything will be okay and that I'm here for her. I know she just wants a hug because she's sad. I also so that almost every girl likes hugs from a guy. I whisper in her ear, "Shh everything will be okay."  But she doesn't say anything. She feels so weak and gentle as she shakes. She pulls away and takes my hand and we lay down on her bed. She wipes the tears from her face.

Your POV

Harry is the only person I want to be around right now. Any one and every one will be saying how sorry they are for me. And Harry... He tries to get my mind off of it and I love that. That is all you want, someone to talk to about it and try to not talk about it. You feel warm lips on your forehead, which makes a small smirk appear on your face. You snuggle your head into his neck to make yourself even more comfortable. You think he understands that you really don't want to have a sex moment right now. He doesn't try anything more on you. Laying here in the bed with him... Makes you feel like nothing can go wrong...